Released Reiza Pack Out Now!

Discussion in 'News & Notifications' started by Christopher Elliott, Mar 28, 2019.

1. Louis

Louis Registered

Better if it is a poll:
    Only the ultra realistic aspect of rF2 interests me?
    1.yes
    2.I need more voting options

Filip and ADSTA like this.
  2. Louis

Louis Registered

The problem of slowmotion is the speed

3. ADSTA

ADSTA Registered

:eek:
    I'm positive this is the least aggressive forum I have known.
    Sometimes there are some strong debates but rarely does it turn aggressive.
    Just because you mightn't like someone's opinion doesn't mean they are being aggressive to you.
    Remember, without English being your first language (I applaud all of you who are multilingual) you probably miss the nuances of the English language.

jayarrbee36, juanchioooo and Louis like this.
  4. Louis

Louis Registered

I liked just because i´ve never read this word before

Filip and ADSTA like this.
  5. ADSTA

ADSTA Registered

I saved one key stroke using that abbreviation. :D

Seven Smiles and David Kolody like this.
  6. Louis

Louis Registered

7. Lazza

Lazza Registered

concatenation* :p

Seven Smiles and ADSTA like this.
  8. woochoo

woochoo Registered

plz, abbrv :p

David Kolody and ADSTA like this.
  9. juanchioooo

juanchioooo Registered

nothing more far from reality, aggressiveness?, none, I just tell you that what you think is very realistic does not mean that it is, that its truth is not absolute, and that it is probably wrong on some specific issues. If by thinking different I am aggressive, you are right, ....... but I think that to think differently is not to be aggressive with someone who does not think like me ... (SlowMotion) does good work, but does not mean it is maximum reality, ... do not think for others, when you say that there are many people who think the same way as you, because things have many nuances, then it is not exactly the same as what you say.;):):):)greetings mate;):):):)

ADSTA likes this.
  10. DrivingFast

DrivingFast Registered

I did not use the right word by saying aggressivity, and I did not speak any more about you !

But it does not matter.

I sometimes find it hard to express myself in English and to understand some nuances.

juanchioooo and pkelly like this.
  11. Cangrejo

Cangrejo Registered

Definitely and for my taste, the mcr 2000 is the best car of this pack currently. Good ffb, good physics and very fun

Last edited: Apr 7, 2019
    juanchioooo and AlenC like this.
  12. Magus

Magus Registered

Been trying out the Formula Vee today & I love how the car requires so much focus. I was running 45min races around Guapore with 100% AI & 100% damage. Always starting at the back of the grid it took me quite a few attempts to finish the race but loved every moment of it!

Apart from what I have seen already mentioned (missing wishbone in VR, the drivers legs sunk in the seat) I noticed a very peculiar glow on the grey parts of the body when night fell. The steering wheel and frame on the car, & the rear of the car glows a light grey in the dark.

I know they are not meant to be driven in the night but on the last 2 laps of the race night fell. Otherwise a superb little car & ranks as highly as the Skippy for me. Both take a lot of attention to keep on track.

Korva7, juanchioooo, RaceNut and 2 others like this.
  13. juanchioooo

juanchioooo Registered

There is no problem with you, I do not speak English and I do the same with the translator, greetings:);)

DrivingFast likes this.
  14. RaceNut

RaceNut Registered

I've adapted to the Formula Vee pretty well now; I like how it keeps me on my toes. I really enjoy the MCR2000 too, and have had some very good races against the Radical SR3's. Switching back to my high-torque wheel really upped the intensity factor during cornering; no game does that better than rF2 imo. :)

Magus, Emery and juanchioooo like this.
  15. Stefan_L_01

Stefan_L_01 Registered

How can cars have good or bad FFB? FFB reacts on the model of the Suspension Physics, right? So if Suspension (geometry) is right, ffb is right, there is no specific modelling in a mod or is it? A softer car will have less feeling, a stiffer one more, that´s it?

Korva7 likes this.
  16. Lazza

Lazza Registered

Suspension and tyres, which complicates things a bit. Overall strength is also largely determined by the mod maker, either through the nominated maximum torque or the parameters governing the steering column attachment.

But there aren't separate parameters allowing some sort of shaping or filtering of the ffb, no.

mantasisg and Korva7 like this.
  17. mantasisg

mantasisg Registered

Yes cars does not really have much of FFB,but physics that affects FFB.

Some things in cars has surprising effect on perception through steering.

Recently was quite surprised when I got pleasant (to me) FFB change as I changed the inertia value of a car. I did not know I could have this change in steering feel through changing inertia.

Less inertia seems to make for less suggestive steering output during oversteer, and require faster countersteer as car seems to straighten out faster. It probably also depends how it combines with other vehicle physics bits, such as geometry, tires.... like everything does...

I was getting this with Porsche 550 representing car. Interestingly I have watched a YT video where N.Heusinkveld talks about "quirks and features" of Formula Vee. Said that there is a lot of VW Beetle there. I thought there has to a bit of Beetle in 550 Porsche as well, well much less than in Porsche 356, but still....

18. Akela_DE

Akela_DE Registered

just installed AMS again because of this pack. The FVee is big fun to drive in AMS, predictable, really good. I hope Reiza is working on the pack, the car in RF2 is way to tailhappy imo.

MaD_King likes this.
  19. LokiD

LokiD Registered

If anything default setups will change maybe but any handling differences between ams and rf2 is down to rf2 tyre model or quirks. Not much reiza will do tbh.

20. RaceNut

RaceNut Registered

Reiza have said that the way the Fvee behaves in rF2 is closer to the handling of real car. It takes a while to get used to but, it's also more rewarding when you get the hang of it. ;)

bobbie424242 and Magus like this.