Released NEW! GT3 Pack - Now Available!

Discussion in 'News & Notifications' started by Christopher Elliott, Oct 17, 2017.

1. bhendrik

bhendrik Registered

they have done something else with the Bentley. The ai driven bentleys are now fast, the fastest i would say, of all the ai cars. They were with a talent file of 1oo speed dead last before this update. Big thumbs up!!!

Neptune Zone likes this.
  2. Neptune Zone

Neptune Zone Registered

I wouldn't say the fastest, but I agree they improved a lot and can keep up with the others pretty well.

The Mercedes AI's performance has been improved too, although they are mostly the slowest of the GT3 AIs.

bhendrik and muzikant like this.
  3. bhendrik

bhendrik Registered

Yes, the Merc’s ai still tend to understeer and full lock going in to corners.

Neptune Zone likes this.
  4. davehenrie

davehenrie Registered

obviously the AI can't understand the ffb of the Merc any more than the rest of us....

tlsmikey and Marisa like this.
  5. Christopher Elliott

Christopher Elliott Registered

Latest GT3 Pack updates:

- Added a support for BaseMat.JSON in all default VEH files.
    This will help avoid issues when making custom skins in an 'update rfcmp' (Note: this is mostly for league use and more info will be added to our user guide pages)

Important note: All previously created custom teams in Tuning/Showroom will need to be re-created based off a current car from the list. We apologize for this inconvenience.

Radical RXC GT3
    v2.53

Bentley Continental GT3
    v2.53

Callaway Corvette C7 GT3-R
    v2.49

Mercedes AMG GT3
    v2.51
    - Added 'A1 eSports' livery

McLaren 650S GT3
    v2.43

Last edited: Apr 28, 2019
    mr.Sw1tchblade, Travis, lagg and 6 others like this.
  6. Vevex

Vevex Registered

Are you sure ?
    McLaren 650S GT3
    v2.43
    Radical RXC GT3
    v2.53
    after update for my side

7. Christopher Elliott

Christopher Elliott Registered

good catch thanks :) corrected it

8. jayarrbee36

jayarrbee36 Registered

Slightly annoyed that this update has broken a race replay I wasn't finished with. The actual GT3 pack cars (and Challengers/Endurance Pack cars, also updated) are no longer loaded. Every car is displayed as the first in my installed list - the black AC Cobra.

I don't suppose there's any way around this?

9. D.Painter

D.Painter Registered

Important note: All previously created custom teams in Tuning/Showroom will need to be re-created based off a current car from the list. We apologize for this inconvenience.

Already done this once!!! What's the deal with this? A good explanation for the constant change to veh names would be appreciate.

Last edited: Apr 28, 2019
  10. davehenrie

davehenrie Registered

Problem: Not all new PBR skins appearing in game, especially for AI cars. Several solutions have already been tried, including one that required changes to previously completed skins.
    Result: Another hopeful solution but one that does require another visit by painters to already completed products.
    A process that one painter has already investigated and released an update.
    Opinion: I can't paint a lick, I can't critique the amazing work done by folks such as you. But fixing things sometimes means issues must be re-thought and that can often break previous solutions. Based on previous 'solutions' there is no guarantee this will be the final breakage. Fingers crossed tho. We do need, however, to find a way to indicate if a skin is now compliant or outdated. This is going to be a confusing time I suspect.

Emery and Hazi like this.
  11. juanchioooo

juanchioooo Registered

today I went into a server of lemans with gt3, with the porsche gt3, some porsche I could imagine empty of fuel 297 km in the middle of straight, I with wing 1 reached 292 at the end of straight empty of fuel, the porsches that were slower the red led of the speedometer came to the end, in the fast porsches was a little more than half but did not reach the end ......... someone can explain me if so were the same GT3, there is no option to change the box changes, what is the reason?

12. juanchioooo

juanchioooo Registered

I went with wing 1, reached 292 km / h at the end of straight, empty of fuel, not in the middle of straight like the second image, on the same server,the red led reaches the end in the slow porsche, in the fast porsche the red led remains before the 7000 RPM bar

GRAB_007.JPG GRAB_005.JPG GRAB_006.JPG

13. juanchioooo

juanchioooo Registered

14. Claudio Souza

Claudio Souza Registered

a few days ago, I joined a server and saw a m8 reaching 319 at the end of the straight, it puzzled me, but then I discovered that the guy was in a p2 and for me he appeared with an m8, it seems the same error hj with you, the cars reached that speed (297km / h), they were the norm (p3). This is conflict caused by some skin pack

juanchioooo likes this.
  15. Vance Le Garde

Vance Le Garde Registered

Chris ,

Is it possible to be able to include our custom teams into the std cazr pack if we can send you the files for them before the next update as when racing these cars and re creating the addon teams updates gets a bit annoying as you always have extra files or lines inside the vehicle files and we have to also work out how to re create the features you have added to our custom teams files ???

Thanks in advance.

Mister Bronze likes this.
  16. Vance Le Garde

And also some notice that an update is coming would be great ;)

17. juanchioooo

juanchioooo Registered

I think it was only GT3, but I could be wrong

18. juanchioooo

juanchioooo Registered

confirmed, you're right, there was p3,but in the image the interior car is clear that it is a porsche gt3

Last edited: Jul 8, 2019
  19. Vance Le Garde

So the multicar system needs few tweaks to make sure each make and model has its own multicar model to pre load so drivers can join as they do now but see a relatively similar basic model of what they are really driving.

20. Brack Jabham

Brack Jabham Registered

Nice idea. Vance. Also if you need help with managing your skin packs, get in touch (although I agree it should not be this hard) S397 should actually make sure that new JSON files actually look like they should (and currently we have to manually edit them) - what a waste of time for all of us @Marcel Offermans

Vance Le Garde likes this.