Released Reiza Pack Out Now!

Discussion in 'News & Notifications' started by Christopher Elliott, Mar 28, 2019.

1. Christopher Elliott

Christopher Elliott Registered

The Reiza pack is here!
    packlogo1.png
    Grab it ALL now in the official item store!
    https://store.steampowered.com/itemstore/365960/detail/1006/

Tracks:

Virginia International Raceway (commonly known as "VIR") is a race track located in Alton, Virginia VIR is an incredibly beautiful and diverse racetrack allowing for numerous configurations, suiting all types of categories from small club cars to big GT and powerful prototypes.

The Autodromo Enzo e Dino Ferrari di Imola, better known as Imola, has hosted both the Italian and San Marino Grand Prix 28 times in total. This rF2 track comes in two versions: the classic, dangerous 1972 layout surrounded by nearby barriers before the introduction of chicanes to reduce its high speed nature, along with the current configuration fully adapted to modern standards but still retaining a lot of the unique challenges that made it famous.

Autódromo Internacional de Guaporé is a motorsports circuit in Guaporé, a small city in southern Brazil. It is one of the oldest race tracks in the country and traditionally hosts a variety of different categories, ranging from Classic tintops, modern endurance prototypes to racing trucks.

The Autódromo Internacional de Yahuarcocha, is located in Ibarra, Ecuador. It´s unique layout flowing around and in between a lake, mountains and even a vulcano makes it an unique driving experience.

Cars:
    Formula Vee

This popular trainer formula car is heavily based on parts from the classic VW Beetle. Its open differential and swing axle rear suspension makes it a constant challenge and ideal tool to develop your driving skills.

MCR Sports 2000
    The MCR S2000 is an incredibly nimble 500kg British prototype features an I4 Duratec engine, and is popular racer both for its driving fun as well as close wheel-to-wheel races.

Metalmoro MR18
    The MR18 is a succesful mid-range endurance prototype from Brazilian manufacturer Metalmoro. It features a Honda K20 I4 Turbo engine.

Metalmoro AJR
    The AJR is the latest high-performance prototype from Brazilian manufacturer Metalmoro. Capable matching the performance of a modern LMP2 car, this versatile prototype can be used with a range of different engines - the rF2 version features versions with Honda K20 I4 Turbo, Powertec V8, Chevrolet V8 and Judd V10.

Puma GTE
    A sensation among Brazilian car enthusiasts from the 70s, the GTE is a modified version of the VW Beetle, featuring the same mechanics of the Brazilian Fusca with a lower, light weight fiberglass bodywork in an iconic design. The rFactor2 version is modeled after the original car and runs on radial tyres.

Puma P052
    The P052 is a modern re-imagination of the 70s Brazilian classic, it retains many of the pure driving attributes that made the originals so popular in Brazil. The current prototype as modeled in rFactor2 runs with tuned MIVEC engine, 5-speed gearbox and slick tyres.

--------------

Benito Gil, chisco85, Travis and 38 others like this.
  2. LokiD

LokiD Registered

There it is enjoy guys.!

3. Rolacka

Rolacka Registered

From Renato on the backers forum:
    Please allow up to 24h for the giveaways to be processed (as that has to be done after release itself).

All IDs informed up to this post should receive it within those 24h - if you don´t get it by then please let me know and I´ll make sure to include in the next batch.

mister dog likes this.
  4. Norman K.

Norman K. Registered

Thank you guys ;)

Adrianstealth and McKiernan like this.
  5. Mauro

Mauro Registered

Thank you guys!

M-Bimmer, Alex72, jayarrbee36 and 3 others like this.
  6. LokiD

LokiD Registered

I'm so interested to see what the common rf2 folk feel about these cars.

Adrianstealth likes this.
  7. buddhatree

buddhatree Registered

Bought the complete bundle. Thanks to everyone involved.

8. Paulo Silva

Paulo Silva Registered

already bought, now appreciate subtly is wonderful!

9. DustySticks

DustySticks Registered

This is amazing. My weekend just got a whole lot better

10. Adrianstealth

Adrianstealth Registered

Gosh it’s ridiculously cheap ,
    Purchase whole lot -no brainier

I’ll grab tomorrow big big thanks

11. Foxtrot

Foxtrot Registered

Hi.

Some questions.

First off, I'm not trying to flamebait or get pissed upon, just seeking info.

I went into the shop looking to buy the full bundle, but it seems pricey, you can buy full sims for less.

I have no issue paying the high price for laser scanned tracks like S397 Sebring. Are these tracks laser scanned or just really nice looking, well made, fantasy versions?

Do the cars use the new shaders? Well they be updated when S397 breaks the skins in some future update?

Thanks in advance for any helpful answers.

F1Aussie likes this.
  12. LokiD

LokiD Registered

First off no theyre not laser scanned - but theyre the best hand made tracks outside of scanned your gonna get, and to be fair laser scanned is overrated!
    Secondly yes they use the new PBR shaders and new tyre models.

Thirdly as a sim rf2 fan it would be an injustice not to buy this pack and enjoy them for what they are, and that is dam good built sim cars and tracks!

Hope this helps. :)

13. Adrianstealth

Adrianstealth Registered

I’m not keen on non lasered but there’s a historic track there + lots of cars

I’m guessing the tracks will be of decent usable quality though something much needed in Rfactor2

Very cheap cost too
    ( see iracing a pricing )

Just purchased total no brainier

Last edited: Mar 28, 2019
    Mauro, Narrowbackwing and LokiD like this.
  14. Bjørn

Bjørn Registered

I think it's too steep... It's not my type of content really... The only interesting track would be the really old Imola...
    The other interesting bits are already available somewhere on the innernette in respectable renditions...
    I couldn't care less about the cars (though, I would love to have the AJR V8 and V10 samples and SFX-files - but that's of course a thing of past! these days)...

Maybe some day being a real bargain when it's on sale :)

Until then I'm sure many people will enjoy this pack to bits.

F1Aussie likes this.
  15. Will Mazeo

Will Mazeo Registered

That's exactly why I think content should be unique so people would be forced to get the licensed stuff instead of free mods making it more secure for the guys paying the licenses. But that's off topic :D

Great work from Reiza :)

16. TheGame316

TheGame316 Registered

Actually, I believe it is part of the topic and has been brought up before on other official content threads.
    So if for example I spent time modding a Formula Vee style car and made it available for the community, and then this pack came out my version is no longer good enough to distribute. If they started something like this, I along with half the modders that are left would most likely be out.
    We have already been asking for the modders information regarding PBR shaders etc and yet a 3rd party already has access and created paid content. All it would take is to update just one free content or the dev files and I guarantee you will see the modders create some beautiful content and possibly help out with some of the issues we always see when new stuff is released.

ApexModding, Grey and McKiernan like this.
  17. Bjørn

Bjørn Registered

Absolutely, great work...
    Yeah, I agree with you, naturally... But it's been years since both VIR and Imola has been available in their current form... Legit and not so legit...

@LokiD I don't smoke, I don't drink. The full game with tonnes of cars and tracks is 29.95 euros, this pack is 19.78 euros.
    Yes, I think it's steep.

18. Adrianstealth

Adrianstealth Registered

Had a couple of hours using the pack
    Optimisation seems pretty good

Only tried the 3 below cars :
    ( green track)

Formula V feels nice needs control to keep back in check will be a lot of fun racing

MCR & Puma seem to feel a tad planted (even with lowest downforce settings) & lack a bit of depth in comparison to other official released rf2 cars bet updates will come
    (be nice to have visual suspension on the MCR for us VR users )

Damage on 100% seemed a bit forgiving even with steer wheel off centre after a bash
    Seemed to have no effect

A really good choice of cars in pack
    Shaders on cars look too notch

It’s a must buy , even in its 1st release form I’m looking forward to any updates particularly on MCR & Puma, these are great additions to Rfactor2

Min track detail had a few floating track men
    just a 1st release problem I’m sure

I need to tune my ffb in a bit more
    ( bodnar V2 )

Last edited: Mar 29, 2019
  19. Sebastien Sestacq

Sebastien Sestacq Registered

very good!!
    best combo Puma 052 > VIR & MCR > Imola, Puma GTE > Imola 72, F-Vee > Guaporé ;)

Ricardo Diz and Alex72 like this.
  20. FS7

FS7 Registered

Looks great! Hopefully it will go on sale sometime soon.
    Don't take me wrong, all kudos to you guys from Reiza & S397 for such great work but buying a DLC pack that costs more than the base game is out of the question for me and probably for other Brazilian players as well due to the way prices work for these in-game items. Same goes for other DLC packs like Endurance & GT3, each pack is more expensive than the base game.

Jeferson Richart and Bjørn like this.