Triple monitor bug

Discussion in 'Bug Reports' started by Javi288, Mar 20, 2019.

1. Alex72

Alex72 Registered

I change bezel in rF2 and leave it alone in surround because i work with my monitors and play other games once in a while. Also my middle monitor always go darker when entering surround which is annoying. So i exit it after sim racing. All of this is a hassle but it is what it is.

Anyway hope you find your issue and get it fixed.

2. Louis

Louis Registered

Only use triple screen for racing games. Normal use is 1920 x 1080 and gaming 5860 x1080 Screenshots are good both in quick replay as accessing by replay tool. Not happen when make monitor bezel correction with rf2 multiview tool
    Since i left both sides monitors in stand by mode, it only requires i start rf2 in 5860x1080, they automatycally start up

Last edited: Mar 24, 2019
  3. Alex72

Alex72 Registered

Not sure i understood you more than that you always leave Nvidia Surround ON? I cant do that. Other games go nuts and dont know what monitor to use and stuff like that. Thats why setting up for racing is a bit of a hassle. Bring out wheel and shifter. Screw down wheel, setup shifter. turn on Nvidia surround and move lamp on desk away. Same when turning sim off but in reverse, lol. A dedicated pit would be great and eventually i will have that.

4. Louis

Louis Registered

Almost. I activate nvidia surround, do the adjusts according to the program then i set in nvidia resolution config to work at 1920x1080, center monitor..
    The resolution i´ve created in nvidia surround (5860 x 1080, my setting) still available to use anytime i want. And thats what rf2 do when starts at 5860x1080 ( confi
    gured in vídeo settings tool from rf2)
    And screenshots works in both kind of replays when doing this
    *to be fair, i operate in that way from a long time. I dont know if this still happen in my system

Last edited: Mar 25, 2019
  5. Javi288

Javi288 Registered

Yes, everything you tell me has already taken into account. I have varied the measure of the bezel gap with values different from the real ones, I have moved my eyes away from the screens, I have approached them, I have lowered my eyes, I have raised them ... I have also moved the camera from left to right, looking at how objects move from one screen to another.

It only happens to me with rFactor2, with the rest of the simulators I don't have this problem. I activate the multiscreen mode from the nvidia control panel and then I make the necessary adjustments from the simulator that is running. And in all cases, the step from one screen to another is correct.

Anyway, the solution that I found works for me. I don't know if the values for the measurements of the side monitors are correct (since I have set non real values to see it well) but it works.