dimension

Discussion in 'Technical & Support' started by jepeto, Mar 18, 2019.

1. jepeto

jepeto Registered

dans quelle dimension vivez-vous ?
    le format du jeu n est pas correct. Je sais que c est un paramètre parental qui oblige certaines personnes à faire n' importe quoi et à créer l' erreur et mieux en profiter. Ceux là je vais leur dire ce que j' en pense de leur cerveau. En ce qui me concerne, j' ai enfin réussi à trouver une vitesse réelle à ce petit jeu , en mettant tout sur low dans le display. seulement, que voulez vous faire avec un arrière de paquebot associé un nez de boeing. Le ministère des transports devrait revoir sa copie. Je suis sur que demain la vérité éclatera et que les millionaires seront des sons qui font tourner les voiles.

2. ADSTA

ADSTA Registered

Google translate:
    "what dimension do you live in?
    the format of the game is not correct. I know it is a parental setting that forces some people to do anything and create the mistake and make the most of it. Those I'm going to tell them what I think of their brains. As for me, I finally managed to find a real speed to this little game, putting everything on low in the display. only, what do you want to do with a liner back associated with a boeing nose. The Ministry of Transport should review its copy. I'm sure that tomorrow the truth will burst and the millionaires will be sounds that turn the sails."

o_O
    My head hurts just reading it let alone understanding it!

Alex72 likes this.
  3. Alex72

Alex72 Registered

:confused::D Slang is probably not so good when you want people to try and understand through translators.

ADSTA likes this.
  4. Bjørn

Bjørn Registered

He's right though :D

David Kolody and ADSTA like this.
  5. Kelju_K

Kelju_K Registered

so what did he really say?

6. jepeto

jepeto Registered

Hello, that s not clear what I ve wanted to say.
    I just want exprim a strange impression to use screen with windows format. With two screens the resolution is 2740 *1080 so the picture is not real, not égal. I think that a monitor build with the same dimension between large and long will give better immersion. Whythis rectangular dimension of the monitors? Testing with f1 1986 the nose of the car is give up It s not a good view It s a child mental geometry.
    Amically