NLR GTtrack Cockpit ~ my Mini Review

Discussion in 'Hardware Building/Buying/Usage Advice' started by blanes, Mar 14, 2019.

1. blanes

blanes Registered

Just upgraded my sim rig cockpit to the new GTtrack by Next Level Racing and been having a blast with it this last week. I have not tried out rF2 yet as I only just picked up AC Competizione and that has filled the race sim space for the time being, but I will get back to rF2 yet.

I upgraded from the NLR GT Ultimate2 cockpit which has served me well for the past nearly 4 years and I had the NLR V3 motion hooked up to that rig for past near 2 years. Still loving the V3 motion and it has continued to get even better with continuous software updates to the Platform Manager.

This GTtrack sim racing cockpit is much more rigid and with less flex everywhere compared to the GTU2 and I am finding it feels much better with the motion and my AccuForce DD wheel. The transfer of forces from the wheel and also the motion actually feels much stronger and more direct and the seat is also alot more comfortable for me as I used to be thrown around a bit in the larger fibreglass bucket seat of the GTU2.

Anyway for those interested please check out my short video review and let me know your thoughts, comments, questions or criticisms etc. Cheers ;) mark blanes

Danny Wilde and Goanna like this.