550 horsepower and drafting

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by larry24, Mar 4, 2019.

1. larry24

larry24 Registered

I need a little help I am trying to set a Hdv file to 550 horsepower and add more drafting. I was just wondering what I need to change? Thanks for any help

2. mschreiner

mschreiner Registered

Sounds like NASCAR 2019 figures! LOL

3. mantasisg

mantasisg Registered

You can do it quite easily. For power in HDV: there is a line which links to engine INI file, also there is a multiplier to define how much of engine power actually goes to the wheels. You define HP in engine.INI file.

For drafting there are values in HDV which are named accordingly.

To find yourself not completely lost you'll find out this site to be best thing ever: http://yoss.free.fr/rfactornfr/Modding_Tutorial_Website/physics.shtml

Also this thread belongs to modding subforum.

4. larry24

larry24 Registered

Your right I think I have speed right I ran a 31.5 at las Vegas full throttle all the way around no draft,Now I just need to figure out how the draft works so I can get it close to right, any help pointing me to the lines I need to change would be appreciated.

5. larry24

larry24 Registered

I got it guys I have it now when you get about 4 car links from another car you can speed up 7 to 10 mph in draft. I like the lower speed for the ai, they race a hole lot better. I can pass 2 ai by using the draft and within 2 laps there passing me back. I would like to take the horsepower up some, to getting like a 30.5 at las vegas without the draft and let the draft improve that time.