Make Historic F3's Great Again!

Discussion in 'Online Racing Discussion' started by Tucker Fleming, Dec 2, 2017.

1. Eddy

Eddy Registered

great race again guys really enjoyed it. @nonamenow great battle we had :)

nonamenow likes this.
  2. nonamenow

nonamenow Registered

Missed ya Tucker. 11 on the grid today and was doing well for the first half but struggled after that coming in 6th. Waiting for which gem Bryan is going to run next week.
    @Eddy...You were a bit faster and only a few mishaps gave me a sniff.

:DI'm getting excited...Bathurst is up.....Hope we keep it that way....:)

Eddy likes this.
  3. Tucker Fleming

Tucker Fleming Registered

4. Tucker Fleming

Hello Folks. The Sandvoerde track was released today, but it's pay and it most likely won't be on workshop. I bought it, payed 6 US bucks.
    But I don't think we'll be racing here unless everyone shells out including BB. Not holding my breath.

5. Nizmo

Nizmo Registered

Looks like a great track Tucker. How are your fillings? Lol Bumpier and more FFB than Bridgehampton? Hoping to see you guys at Bathurst tomorrow.

Tucker Fleming and nonamenow like this.
  6. Tucker Fleming

Bridgehampton is brilliant. Sandvoerde's more than bumpy really, it feels really weird. It feels like the track/tire contact is wrong. It skitters through any kind of turn and also feels like a big dead zone in the center of steering that wasn't there before. When it skitters the grip is reduced, so I can't get any decent time. And the FFB feels really wrong too! Hmmm, am I forgetting anything? Oh yeah, when I drive another track after this one, it doesn't have the skittering but has the dead zone center issue until I back out of the game start it again. Maybe it's just my wheel, an old G25, but I don't think so. Other than that I like it :)

7. Nizmo

Nizmo Registered

LOL! OK, I’ll wait a little bit for it. Do you guys ever run Sebring? I’d rather buy that first anyway. Do love the idea of seeing these older tracks coming out, especially for the F3.

8. nonamenow

nonamenow Registered

We haven't run Sebring so far. Usually Bryan tries to use tracks that are in the workshop mostly. I reckon we're about due for a switch of cars for a week. Maybe the F1 or one of the Brabhams....Perhaps the 917...hehehe....Ya never know...;)

9. nonamenow

nonamenow Registered

Had a strange session today. Couldn't get within a second of my PB all day but some good luck saw me ending up 4th from 15 starters.Was on my own most of the race but it's Bathurst and it can be fun anyway. My local club circuit this week (so far) in Mallala. Short track well suited to the Sparky. See ya's out there.

10. nonamenow

nonamenow Registered

What a challenging little circuit this is. Had a spin early which ended any hopes I had but really enjoyed trying to push hard from there and avoid getting lapped.
    Great track but the grass could do with more grip....It's the old "ice" grass.

11. nonamenow

nonamenow Registered

Looks like we are at S397 version of Sao Paolo this week. Track is in the workshop so grab it and jump on for some fun.

12. Damian Baldi

Damian Baldi Registered

We had a great race there today. Don't miss the opportunity to drive these cars in that track.

Tucker Fleming and nonamenow like this.
  13. nonamenow

nonamenow Registered

Seems the server went down last night. Will be back up hopefully as soon as Bryan gets back from work.

**EDIT**
    Server back up guys.

Last edited: Feb 23, 2019
  14. nonamenow

nonamenow Registered

Had a great race with mel until I lost concentration but heaps of fun again. Looks like '66 Brianza this week. Only ever raced the Eve's here so going to be interesting in the Spark. Won't be suited to this track I don't think.

15. Tucker Fleming

Nope, Sparky will be eaten alive. Best shake the dust off the old Eve-il. I put new tires on and a new smell-good thingy in mine.

nonamenow likes this.
  16. Emery

Emery Registered

It's possible to hang with the Eves in a Spark at Brianza, but you have to stay in the tow and the leaders have to be battling.

Wish I could join y'all, but winter steelhead season has already faded to autocross season, so my weekends are all booked up!

Tucker Fleming likes this.
  17. jimagn

jimagn Registered

"steelhead" and "autocross" I like your variety, Emery.

Emery likes this.
  18. Emery

Emery Registered

Don't forget my occasional visitors... this was Wed afternoon.
    upload_2019-3-1_12-50-40.png

Tucker Fleming, jimagn and mel1c like this.
  19. Tucker Fleming

Yup, really tempted to do Sparky today...Kinda hate to drive the EVE Clown Wagon...(ducks for cover). :)

20. nonamenow

nonamenow Registered

I'm a second slower in the sparky. Sry mate, I've jumped ship today.....:rolleyes: