Nissan GTR GT3

Discussion in 'Third Party Content' started by Hocician, Feb 13, 2019.

1. Hocician

Hocician Registered

Hey guys... short question...

Is there anywhere a good mod for/with a Nissan GTR GT3? Only found old pics of the BES Mod... dont know how it is/was?!

2. t0p5ecret

t0p5ecret Registered

Not that I know of mate, if it's specifically to run with the official GT3 packs I think we are out of luck. I bought the URD JT5 Shiro 2016 mod purely so I could have something GTR related that was relatively up to date.

Hocician likes this.
  3. Chris Lesperance

Chris Lesperance Registered

The one from the BES mod was the ISI GT1 Nissan that had some BOP applied to align with the converted GT3 cars.

I think the AC Nissan GT3 was converted. I have seen pics but that was it. Never heard if it was ever updated to the DX11 spec, let alone all the further updates that S397 have updated.

Hocician likes this.
  4. Hocician

Hocician Registered

ok, thank you guys...

its a shame that we dont have it here :-(

5. Ned52

Ned52 Registered

There's a new Bentley and we have an old one there gonna be a new Porsche and we have the old one ,the Callaway never raced and the Radical is some where in a Garage but not on a track .BMW will use a new Z instead of the big M6 and there is no Ferrari nor Nissan at all .I think the concept of ACC is better because you've got the cars of the season not of 2 or 3 years ago.Here the gameplay is better but it would be better to have just one sort of a car and a complete field of opponents such as IMSA or Pirelli GT,Indycar or even NASCAR .When you want to have all the cars in the same game it's quite impossible.

6. Will Mazeo

Will Mazeo Registered

When the Bentley was released it was the current model of the time.
    New Porsche has just been released, but honestly every Porsche looks the same in a 20 years gap lol :D (in case it's not clear this is a joke)
    Callaway... 2017 ADAC GT champion and has a official SRO homologatio. Never raced?
    Radical, agreed. A stupid license, only used in GT Open and hasn't appeared again.
    Next BMW GT3 wont appear before 2022 so not even ACC will have it.

So overall you got 9 recent GT3 from 8 manufacturers. Could be better sure but It's not a bad grid.

7. Brack Jabham

Brack Jabham Registered

there is also the Camaro (if only someone would update it - hint, hint)

8. Hocician

Hocician Registered

i'm very happy with the rFactor GT Cars... i dont need every car in the newest spec... for me it doesnt matter if the radical has been used often or not... important is how it is simulated and it brings fun!
    at the moment BMW hasnt made a decision for a new GT3 car, they have an idea but it is not fix which car they will use.. it will come in 2021 or 2022 (as mentioned by Will) and here in Europe/Germany the Callaway Corvette is a stable racecar in every GT Masters season since a lot of years... and it is quite successful!
    ACC is ok if youre interested in the newest GT3 cars... and the Blancpain ... but you dont get any other track than the blancpain tracks and i think you cant have mods there... so for me this is not the perfect deal...

9. nounoubleu

nounoubleu Registered

RFactor2 DLC LMP2 and GT3 + skins made by our talented skinners+ a small bunch of STK Huaracan&Ferrari
    => I could build a really decent IMSA grid of 43 cars with even some 2019 skins.
    I'm not sure I could do it with any other sim.

My only regret is we're missing official US tracks as Sebring. Having most iconic ones would be wonderful

10. Bjørn

Bjørn Registered

Err.... Sebrings there? Laserscanned by S397... 8 dollars on Steam.

I may have misread your post, I don't know :)
    You have Mid Ohio, you have Road Atlanta, you have Daytona RC, you have Road America, you have MoSport, you have Portland, you have LimeCock Park (yes.) Long Beach, Laguna Seca, Watkins Glen... The list is almost - almost endless :D

11. hitm4k3r

hitm4k3r Registered

Considering that there have been cars from Nissan and Honda in the game allready, it might be worth to check out possible lisences for more GT3 or DPi/LMP2 cars from those manufacturers. The NSX is getting more and more used across different racing platforms across the globe and branching out the DPi and LMP content for 2018 might be well worth it aswell. What would really get things going - atleast for 2018 spec cars - are the LMP2 and LMP3 cars from Ligier. Not sure how easy those lisences are to acquire, but they would be a perfect match for the Oreca to fill the WEC and IMSA prototype grids. I also don't think, that cars allways have to be the most up to date spec. It is just important that they allign with each other. That's one of the reasons why the GT pack from RSS has been recieved so well. At the end, there is nothing wrong with getting more 2018 spec lisences.

davehenrie likes this.
  12. Shin

Shin Registered

I would like to (perhaps finish out?) the GT3 content with a third pack.

Including the Nissan GTR GT3, The Acura NSX GT3, The Ferrari 488 GT3, The Lamborghini Huracan EVO GT3, and the Lexus RC-F GT3.

Of course any of these can be substituted for the Ginetta G55 GT3 or Maserati Gran Turismo GT3 or Cadillac ATS-V GT3 or even the Morgan Aero Supersport GT3...

So many potential.

13. nounoubleu

nounoubleu Registered

Sorry, I meant "except Sebring".
    I jumped yesterday from Daytona RC to Sebring (S397) and the gap is huge between both in term of visual, optimization, AIW, etc..;
    Daytona RC is probably not the best example since it was a quick (but appreciated )DX11 conversion . For sure, after few laps in Sebring I dream about more official US circuits.
    By the way, I'm now totally out of the topic: my post doesn't have anything to do Nissan GTR :D
    Sorry for that

14. davehenrie

davehenrie Registered

yes, but wasn't a Nissan GTR on a trailer being towed PAST the Daytona track at some point in time????? (lol painfully bringing you back on topic!!!)

nounoubleu likes this.
  15. Chris Lesperance

Chris Lesperance Registered

Obviously there is a ton of possibilities. Getting licencing is always possible. But licencing costs money.

I like everyone else would love to have DPi's LMP2s, LMP3s, Ferrari's, GT3s etc, but it is licensing costs money and sometime manufacturers can just say no.