Game ignores checkered-flag on Qualy, Recon

Discussion in 'Bug Reports' started by KostasGR, Jan 23, 2019.

1. KostasGR

KostasGR Registered

Hello...I want to report some problems and if anyone knows a fix or could confirm that it is an rf2 issue... So on a qualy session with unlimited laps you pass the S/F line AFTER the checkered flag has been dropped...The game stops to count your laptime (you can confirm it on the right LCD on the timings display, or if you have the speedometer enable on the bottom center)...However if you continue and pass the S/F line your laptime goes into the leaderboard! I try to find a way with gdb files, .json's .rfm I even went back to rF1 to confirm if it is something that it is an old bug...I had the same result....The game doesn't even care that the checkered flag has been dropped, even if it stops counting your laptime...If you complete the lap your laptime goes to leaderboard when the right thing is not to report after checkered flag...

I have the same problems with recon laps too! Normally you go out you do your recon, park on your grid spot and wait for all other guys, and then formation starts...If you go through the pit lane it is ok not to get a penalty BUT if you pass S/F line (crossing the grid) then you should be DQ'ed....The game doesn't care again! I could just keep on passing S/F line and not getting dq

2. KostasGR

KostasGR Registered

Personally i know when i don't have time to do a lap but, unfortunately, they were guys that exploit this in a RealTime Weather Server and got a better time due to better conditions...If it is a mod problem then is totally community problem and if someone know/can suggest what the parameters to change please write here. If it is rF2 problem then to be honest this is not something too difficult to fix it...Just make the car not to report time on S/F line after checkered flag dropped, or something like that

3. lagg

lagg Registered

When a car cross the S/F line before the session ends, the next lap is valid; but if the car begins the lap with the session finished the time isn't reported, as far as i know.

4. KostasGR

KostasGR Registered

@lagg Could you please check it out with any mod? Because i checked and the game reports the time after session ends