[REL] Endurance Series rF2

Discussion in 'Vehicles' started by klo-che, May 8, 2015.

1. Cangrejo

Cangrejo Registered

Great work, Many Thanks

2. Highlandwalker

Highlandwalker Registered

I have always enjoyed this mod, now even better with the update Thanks a million.

3. johnsclander

johnsclander Registered

Great update, lots of work in it!!! a big thanks to Enduracers team.

4. speedo59

speedo59 Registered

thanks to Enduracers team.Great update

5. Lgel

Lgel Registered

Many thanks to Enduracers Team. Still testing, LMP2 seems much more connected to the road.
    Cheers.

6. FuNK!

FuNK! Registered

Really love your dedication to this mod and I also really love that you do still update it! Thank you! :cool:

Just some minor things I've noticed, some are older things but may have not been reported yet!?
    • F458 - missing seat in showroom
    • Flat 6 GT3 - cockpit in showroom is not lining up with the car body (the Flat 6 series mod has this correct)
    • P2/P3 - cars are not all placed in the center of the showroom (e.g. P2 Gibson is centered, P2 Ligier is not)

Vevex and MaD_King like this.
  7. nipzon

nipzon Registered

Great update thank you

8. LokiD

LokiD Registered

so how is this physics and ffb wise guys?

9. mesfigas

mesfigas Registered

This year Grammy for the best free mod goes to Enduracers !!!!!
    might be too early but tis is what happens when you make cars like Oreca 03 judd BMW
    and when you combined with tracks like Zandvoort.
    congratulations for the mod and thanks.

Last edited: Jan 27, 2019
  10. hitm4k3r

hitm4k3r Registered

FFB is great, tires have improved obviously so you won't get away with drifting and sliding and the cars feel less floaty, wich might be due to improved inertia tweaks. Only tried the Flat 6 and the Aston Martin Vantage though. The dedication to update this mod and improve it step by step is what really makes it special and considering the amount of cars, it isn't an easy five minutes job. Gave it around Bridgehampton a run and the AI has improved alot aswell, wich was a big issue with the previous version.

11. Chris Lesperance

Chris Lesperance Registered

I'm still out for a few weeks to be able to test out fully. But I did come across a weird bug. I'm pretty sure it is an rF2 bug, but it is only with ES, so I'm not sure. I have a few skins that I have converted. The odd thing is that with every add on skin I've added, it adds a second entry to the Vehicle Select. If I remove it, both selections go away. It's odd that I don't have any issues for any other skins I have added to any other mod. Any body have any ideas? ES-Duplicate.jpg

12. bhendrik

bhendrik Registered

Great update guys. Only remark i have is that when you're driving at night at let's say Bathurst (i know gte cars don't belong at Bathurst), it is getting pretty scarry to drive down Conrad straith and turning right at 275 kmh. It's hard enough during daytime, but at night is like a horror movie because you try to guess where en when to turn right. That's because the lights don't illuminate the track that much. Maybe it is closer to the real thing but, i like a bit more sight at night so i'know where i'm going.

The ai behaves perfectly, tringt their best to keep it on the black stuff. They are better equiped to staying on track then the official Studio 397 ai cars in GT3 and GTE.

So can you please look at the lights please and please add the possibility to BOP the ai cars per manufacturer, so Porsche ai strenght 100, Corvette 97, Ferrari 99 etc etc. It saves a lot of time setting up a endurance race like this without having to adjust the talent files for each track.
    Thanks for all your work

13. juanchioooo

juanchioooo Registered

great update, thanks

Vevex and MaD_King like this.
  14. johnsclander

johnsclander Registered

Great update, awesome. Don't know almost nothing about physics, mechanic, tire behaviour...i only know the cars in this mod feels great and can't stop doing more and more laps.

Vevex, sg333, MiguelVallejo and 3 others like this.
  15. avenger82

avenger82 Registered

Anyone else gets this weird visual artifact in C7's cockpit? Roll cage pipes have weird textures and are also shimmering which is annoying. I believe when I tried C7 v. 3.0 after release I didn't had this issue. c7-2.jpg

16. avenger82

avenger82 Registered

Aston and Flat 6 RSR are v.1.5 so I believe they don't have improved tires or physics in general.

17. davehenrie

davehenrie Registered

I used to see that in GTR2. The SCC mod had several cars that had that issue. I would cry about it every once in a while until finally somebody figured out what the problem was and fixed it.(from the SCC Mod group that is...) My guess is a texture/material conflict.

18. MaD_King

MaD_King Registered

What do you say, these cars are in version 3.00, all cars are in the same package.

19. Juergen-BY

Juergen-BY Registered

Isnt that track related?

20. avenger82

avenger82 Registered

Sorry, I've these v 1.5 still while other on v. 3.0. I guess I need to unsubscribe and resubscribe.

MaD_King likes this.