AI issue with USF2000 at Zandvoort sport club (short layout)

Discussion in 'Bug Reports' started by Comante, Dec 4, 2018.

1. Comante

Comante Registered

The title said almost it all, while the combo is very very fun and challenging, AI , half of the field, is unable to score valid laptimes during practice and qualify. You see them lapping without achieving a laptime (can't see why) then they park the car on the grass and return to box. Tried with ai level 95% and aggressivity at 10%.

2. jslan

jslan Registered

Hi, same problem here. Only half the grid score valid lap time. (Only 4 AI if I add 8 AI, and 9 AI score valid lap time if I add 18 AI).
    Tested with single player, GTE, GT3, USF2000 cars, Damage 50% and 100%, Mech Failures time scaled and off
    AI Str 104%, AI Aggr 25%, AI Limiter 5%

3. Coutie

Coutie Moderator Staff Member

It's due to where the garage stall is, if I'm not mistaken. So the only way to fix it is less AI. That might've been for a separate issue, but I don't remember.

4. Bernd

Bernd Registered

My experience is a bit different.
    Only the cars that have their garage on the open area behind of the pit building, don't get laptimes.
    All other cars, that have their garage inside of the pit building, get laptimes.
    The problem is, that the cars from the open area, don't cross the pitout object when they leave the garage.
    So the game don't notices that they have left the pitlane and ignores their laptimes.

5. jslan

jslan Registered

Yes, your right about the pitout object Bernd. And when you look at the standings list, there names don't become white/green, they're always blue, like when moving in the pit lane.

6. Comante

Comante Registered

The problem seems to affect most of Zandy layouts. Hope it will be fixed.

7. fsuarez79

fsuarez79 Registered

I always have this problem in the GP layout (which is the only one I personally use).
    Sounds like Bernd might have found the issue. Hope this gets solved.

8. Daniele Vidimari

Daniele Vidimari Registered

Exactly, and that also cause the fake stop&go for speeding in pitlane when you leave the pits, if you are in that area behind the pit building.