SOLVED RF2 only showing 1 track and 1 car

Discussion in 'Technical & Support' started by Greg P., Dec 31, 2018.

1. Greg P.

Greg P. Registered

I have been playing RF2 for several days after successfully installing it from Steam. I have also successfully installed and played several mods as well as payware car packs.

After installing a couple of mods from the Steam Workshop, I discovered that RF2 now shows only 1 car and 1 track. I've uninstalled the mods installed just before the issue I am having. But, I still have only 1 car and 1 track. I have also performed a game file verify per Steam.

What in the world have done and how can I fix it???? Need HELP!!!

2. Marcel Offermans

Marcel Offermans Registered

In the main menu, check what is selected under series. If not "all cars and tracks" then select that again to see everything.

Marko likes this.
  3. Greg P.

Greg P. Registered

So then, In my frustration, I went ahead and uninstalled the program. I am currently reinstalling the whole thing. We will see what comes of it. As per your recommendation, you don't believe it was one of the mods I installed?

4. Marcel Offermans

Marcel Offermans Registered

I only think you selected some series, which acts as a filter, possibly as a side effect from either installing some mod or joining an online server and all you needed to do was deselect it again.

5. Chad Johnson

Chad Johnson Registered

I have had this game for 1 year, I decided to buy the winter dlc pack and it has completely bugged the game I have uninstalled and reinstalled the only content I now have is the dlc the rest of the game is gone what in the heck is going on!!!!So angry and frustrated at this point. and it is nothing to do with what is mentioned above about all tracks and series.....I have went to the open box icon in the launcher and it only shows the dlc I bought everything else is gone. I can't even play the dlc (sebring) it just freezes

6. Coutie

Coutie Moderator Staff Member

Not in the launcher, you have to go in-game to select all cars and tracks.

7. Greg P.

Greg P. Registered

As mentioned by some contributors here I needed to go in and select all cars and all tracks. That fixed the issue.
    To Chad's issue:
    I just downloaded the GT Bundle which includes the Sebring track. I am not seeing the issue he is having. I have been concerned about mods possibly causing issue with other parts of the title. What I have chosen to do is before I add a mod. I create a restore point in windows, so that if something brakes, I can restore the system and its content (games included) from a specific point in time.