[REL] rFactor2 Log Analyzer ver. 2. With offline and league Championship Manager

Discussion in 'Other' started by Nibo, Apr 15, 2015.

1. ennimann

ennimann Registered

WOW, it works, thank you so much.
    The problem was, if i edited the CustomPluginVariables.JSON file, if the dedi is running, after restart the dedi, the plugin was
    " Enabled":0, automatically.

ok and now the next one please.
    We've running multiple rF2 dedicated servers.
    Can we use more than one web2py installations with using live timing?
    Thanks again

2. Nibo

Nibo Registered

I don't think I tried that, you can try running multiple r2la instances (unzip then to different folders) on different ports.

But one r2la LiveTimiing already should show you all servers that are running. If you need to show log files from other servers in one r2la, then go to r2la Options page and add paths to that server Results directories with log files.

Both variants can have performance problems in Results Viewer if there will be several servers and >800 log files for each one.

3. ennimann

ennimann Registered

Thanks a lot.
    Last one please.
    With the live_timing.bat, i can see the page local, but not public, the firewall is ok. If i start the web2py.exe with public option then it's ok.
    Is there a switch false in the bat file?
    Sorry, i can't find more informations.
    Thanks

4. Nibo

Nibo Registered

Put you public IP in bat file instead of 127.0.0.1. You can see public IP when you start web2py.exe in selection list near word "Public (........)"

ennimann likes this.
  5. _KrustY_

_KrustY_ Registered

Hi
    When you close the dedicated, the CustomPluginVariables.JSON file is rewritten with the settings when the dedicated has been opened.
    If you want to make changes to the CustomPluginVariables.JSON file, always make it with the dedicated closed.

Ciaoo

ennimann likes this.
  6. Anto870

Anto870 Registered

Hi everyone, I have a problem with this AMS log, with simresults working fine but with the Nibo program showing me busted, what could be the problem? I had recently made another race with AMS but the log was displaying it correctly so I do not know what to think ... Thanks to anyone who will help me.
    P.S .: the Nibo and AMS program versions were the same both times.
    https://drive.google.com/open?id=1oGScau0puRtGKEaBvReLR484q_PifvL0

7. Nibo

Nibo Registered

There are multiple session reports in this one file: Practice, Qual, Race. r2la only supports 1 session report per file. But it shows race result for me fine from your log. What it shows for you? Any errors? You can force AMS to make 1 session per file reports, set this value in your .plr (Automobilista\UserData\YourName\YourName.plr) file to 0:
    Code:
    Multi-session Results="0" // whether to store all sessions at a track in a single results file, new default is one session per file

8. Anto870

Anto870 Registered

Ok, thanks. But i don't know why with the same log in simresults i view all fine and in your program not, mistery ... :)

9. TIG_green

TIG_green Registered

Hi Nibo, Happy new year!

Our new series has kicked of with a great success with a big field. Your tool is a really great help to me :)

My fellow admin asked me to forward a suggestion to you, if you don't mind. As this is a championship management tool, would it be possible to add a way to insert penalty points, or even time penalties, that would then show in the standings table? (as manual corrections show now)

Also, what do you think, if there would also be a short comment field to why the manual points correction was made, so it would be more informative?

Badboy likes this.
  10. Nibo

Nibo Registered

Time penalties are already implemented for editable (cloned) reports. Press "Clone to edit" then "Edit" cloned file and press "Penalty" for some driver, then enter time in seconds. Time penalty badges are only visible in race report standings tables, not championship standings tables.

Maybe I will add comments for manual points and penalty points (like F1 driver penalty points) form to expand race result manual override. I see its possible, but can take some time.

Badboy likes this.
  11. TIG_green

TIG_green Registered

Thanks Nibo, your efforts to improve even further are appriciated :)

12. Nibo

Nibo Registered

Updated to v2.058.16
    • Added ability to assign penalty points to drivers per race (like F1 driver penalty points for causing incidents) and add comments for manual override reason. Press "More..." button in race report table "Manual" column header to add/remove penalty points and comments.
      Penalty points are visible in driver standings table (lower right corner in a cell). Comments are visible in pop-up when you click on driver points cell.
    MaxthonSnap20190112145411.jpg

13. knackko

knackko Registered

Thank you for the last updates.
    R2LA Live timing is now the main livetiming at ODS league. Juste one thing about it, how to create a direct url link to the livetiming of one server?

14. ledel

ledel Registered

I want to translate all content to Chinese.
    But I found many words on the web pages can't be translated. eg. Live, Pos, fasted lap...

Any suggestion?
    Thanks.

15. Nibo

Nibo Registered

knackko, its not possible because of the way all this memory reading thing is setup, plus my choices when making LiveTiming UI. There is no stable position for server, because launching and closing other servers can change whole order. IF I will make a link for one, it can become obsolete.

ledel, I can not provide internationalization wrapper for every table header and other words, because there is so many of them (I will literally need to put wrapper on every one and I'm afraid that will affect speed of page rendering). I see that I didn't include some words from top menu, I'll add them to default.py ("Live", "Options", "About", "Help).

16. DaVeX

DaVeX Registered

Hi Nibo,
    We have just started running our AMSUnofficial Championship Seasons (now in Season 5) in two time zones. It would be very helpful if we could create a championship and then clone it as we just mirror the two time zones. One race in EU and one race in US. Separate championships but identical other than the championship name.

You can see them here:
    http://results.amsunofficial.net/championships

The most recent "S5" championships are the ones that mirror.

Thank you for your help!

17. Nibo

Nibo Registered

I think its possible to do for next update.

DaVeX likes this.
  18. Nibo

Nibo Registered

Updated to 2.058.17
    • Added all new words from top menu to internationalization. Read "Help" -> "Internationalization" for details.
    • Added possibility to clone championships. Press "Clone" button for some championship in the list on "Championships" page. You will have 2 options: "Clone with race results assignments preserved" and "Clone without results assignment". Cloned championship will have "cloned" added to its name, you can change name later with "Edit championship".

Badboy, tagada83, Mauro and 1 other person like this.
  19. DaVeX

DaVeX Registered

Thanks we will update and test it soon!
    Really thanks for the fast reply, really awesome app!

20. Nibo

Nibo Registered

Re-uploaded latest version to same link with 2 small fixes:
    • Allowed negative manual override points.
    • Fixed override comments not showing with 0 points.

Badboy, Mauro and TIG_green like this.