AI PitStop

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Mat1k, Dec 4, 2018.

Tags:
  1. Mat1k

Mat1k Registered

Hi guys, i have got one more question, i dont see any topics with this problem. How can I command AI
    on which laps they should go in Pit-Stops? I really need this.

Anyone try with .gdb

PitStopStrategies
    {
    Driver1 = 2 - 20,30
    Driver2 = 2 - 25,50
    Driver3 = 3 - 15,30,45
    }

This is works for anyone?

2. RoboCAT10

RoboCAT10 Registered

I have tried this but it hasn’t worked for me.. A shame as it was a great tool for the earlier games. Who knows maybe it might work for someone else and I just did it wrong

3. ceecee

ceecee Registered

An example on how I go about this (anyone with a better idea, please post ;))
    Mod : S397 GT3 Pack
    Track : Watkins Glen International
    Distance : 16 laps (31:12.069)
    Pitstop : AI pit once around lap 8-9.
    Tyre settings : 6X S9M (Hard) (there is no tyre settings in the Tuning Screen so no possibility to change tyres in this mod, pity).
    Fuel Settings : 3X
    Damage : 25%

4. davehenrie

davehenrie Registered

I'm assuming you have .rcd files for your drivers. That is all I can think of. Without an rcd, the lines in the gdb may lead to dead ends.
    That method worked with both rF1 and GTR2.

5. RoboCAT10

RoboCAT10 Registered

I do have RCD folders, but I haven’t tested this in a few years. Not sure if anyone else has tried.

6. Hazi

Hazi Registered

Struggeling with the same AI pit problems. I hope that there comes a setting in the new UI where we can set this and also we need mandatory pitstops to configure in the UI - but somewhere in this forum there was a post about that rcd files and someone tried everything to get it working - but did not.

7. Rock

Rock Registered

The question is good but the answer is difficult. You do not say on which criteria you want them to come to the pits (fuel / tire wear)?
    The question will be better among modders and will ask 4 page of answers for them, because RF2 is very broad and offers a lot of possibility.
    So yes it is feasible! but you study several thousand pages for 4 years like me, dauf if you're less bad than me ;-)