g27 not working latest update

Discussion in 'Bug Reports' started by jdaddle, Dec 2, 2018.

1. jdaddle

jdaddle Registered

g27 not working with latest update, the new steering wheel setting is set to false, in profiler have wheel set to 900, in controller settings in menu graph for wheel goes all the way to right or left in a few degrees, I have set per vehicle checked?

update, ive tried putting the new settings to true or false doesn't matter, deleted player folder and started fresh, still doesn't work, on the visual of steering wheel in controller menu only have like 15 degrees from full left to right , and its not even centered. deleted my old personal wheel settings and loaded the default g27 default, still doesn't work, same issue game is unplayable!

Last edited: Dec 2, 2018
  2. davehenrie

davehenrie Registered

are you setting the three buttons below the wheel graph? Center the wheel and click the middle button, turn as far as it will travel to the left and click the left side button. Rotate all the way to the right and click the button on the right.
    Notes: The buttons to not APPEAR to respond. But your values will be saved. This process also works for the pedals, but those have only two buttons for each axis. Min. and Max.

3. jdaddle

jdaddle Registered

I got it working now had to verify files in steam, thanks

Lazza likes this.