[REL] rFactor2 Log Analyzer ver. 2. With offline and league Championship Manager

Discussion in 'Other' started by Nibo, Apr 15, 2015.

1. Felipe Granado

Felipe Granado Registered

Hi!

Since a few days ago the function of "Edit Log" of the race doesn't work for me. I watched the forum but I don't had answers to the question.

I'm logged with admin in DEDI mode.

[​IMG]

Can you help me, please? I don't want a re-install the system and configurate all again.. haha

Thanks in advance!

Last edited: Oct 14, 2018
  2. Nibo

Nibo Registered

For some reason JS that must show "Clone to edit" button is not working on your screenshot...Very strange. Is it like that for all logs or just one? Can you open "Results Viewer" page, click on that log file (like you did on that screenshot) and then open "Developer tools" in your browser (press F12 or CTRL+SHIFT+I), select "Console" tab and see if there are any JS errors there, if there are - make a screenshot or copy them for me.

Felipe Granado likes this.
  3. Felipe Granado

Felipe Granado Registered

Well... Verifying (pressing F12), when I click in "Refresh" happen an error in some line...

[​IMG]

OBS: When I use the r2la on server PC (IExplorer), the button don't appear. But, when I open in Chrome in my PC (using public mode), the button appears normally.

One more thing: I Cannot apply penalty to all drivers. The button is deactivated. Pic below:

[​IMG]

Thanks one more time! :)

4. Nibo

Nibo Registered

Apparently IE does not support ".endsWith" JS method and that's the reason for button not appearing. Use Chrome or Firefox based browser.

About penalty - that is how it works if there is more then 1 lap distance to next driver. You only can add time penalty to drivers that are on same lap. If you need to add more than "lap" time penalty to driver - use "Edit" button and change his finish position as you need.

Last edited: Oct 15, 2018
    Felipe Granado likes this.
  5. cacharraco

cacharraco Registered

Any idea why app does not work in single mode?
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

6. Nibo

Nibo Registered

Some driver in that xml has no name (empty <Driver><Name></Name>) or xml is "bad" in some other way. If you send it to me I will tell you more specifically. Check your AI driver names in game, maybe some have no name.

7. cacharraco

cacharraco Registered

ok. I will try without AI. Thanks

EDIT
    100% works

Thanks again

Last edited: Oct 22, 2018
  8. evernever

evernever Registered

Hi everyone
    I have a dedicated server, no GUI, on which rfactor2 runs and I would like to insert this fantastic tool.
    I have done several tests, but not being able to launch .exe, I do not know how to set the plugin only via FTP.

On my pc, in local server test, tool works great, but i able to launch web2py.exe

Can anyone help me?

9. Nibo

Nibo Registered

I don't have experience with that. But I don't think you can launch files via FTP. How do you start rF2 server exe? Maybe try starting r2la .bat files in the same way.
    If you need live timing to work, copy rFactor2SharedMemoryMapPlugin64.dll into rFactor 2\Bin64\Plugins folder on server and make sure that file rFactor 2\UserData\player\CustomPluginVariables.JSON has that plugin turned on, lines should be like this:
    Code:
     "rFactor2SharedMemoryMapPlugin64.dll":{
        " Enabled":1,
        "DebugISIInternals":0,
        "DebugOutputLevel":2,
        "DedicatedServerMapGlobally":0,
        "EnableStockCarRulesPlugin":0
      }
    I think you can just copy your local CustomPluginVariables.JSON to the same server folder via FTP.

10. 4F0X4

4F0X4 Registered

@Nibo Hello again! I'm back with a question about the pit stops page. What way am I supposed to read it? It seems to be sorted by time, but I'm not sure exactly what time it's referring to, as I don't see lap times or differences that match in the session. Other than the gap, nothing else seems to be in order. I'm just testing with the AI here.

2018-11-01.png

Thanks for the help.

11. Nibo

Nibo Registered

There is no specific pit stop data in xml logs, so I have to use what's available - sector times. That time is a sum of 3rd sector time going into pits and 1st sector time going out of pits. At least this way we can see relative pit stop times using "Gap" between them.
    Other columns show if car was refueled and how much % of fuel tank, on what lap, what % of race distance that lap was, tires in/out.

12. 4F0X4

4F0X4 Registered

@Nibo Ah OK, I see now. Thanks.

Is there any way possible to sort this by any of the other columns (for example, distance or lap number)? IMO that would make things a bit easier to read.

13. Nibo

Nibo Registered

I might be able to add sorting plugin there, I'll look.

14. Goanna

Goanna Registered

While you're looking Nibo, would it be possible to add a column in the pits table for whether tyres and how many (2 or 4) have been changed in a pitstop. I'm know there is no specific data in the xml's so perhaps a check to see if the outgoing percentage of tyre life is greater than the incoming??

Keep up the great work.

15. Nibo

Nibo Registered

Goanna likes this.
  16. Nibo

Nibo Registered

Updated to 2.058.13:
    • Added sorting options to Pit Stops Summary table (sort by position in table, driver name, lap or pit stop number).
    • Added some more flags.

Corti, 4F0X4, Badboy and 2 others like this.
  17. intweb

intweb Registered

Hi,

Have attached a screenshot and the .xml (as .txt) files. I have updated again, but no stint#.

Any help greatly appreciated.

Thanks.

RF2A_Screenshot.JPG

Attached Files:

18. Nibo

Nibo Registered

There is no stint data in Sector/Laps tab. Separate Stints tab will only appear for your laps if r2la will find either your rFactor2 player name or nickname in log file. Are you sure there is a driver with your name or nickname in this log?

r2la takes your name and nickname when you first start r2la and enter rFactor2 path, from rFactor 2\UserData\player\player.json file, from this lines:
    Code:
        "Player Name":"...",
        "Player Nick":"...",

19. intweb

intweb Registered

Thank you for your the quick response. I wasn't asked for my username when I updated R2LA, how can I check what it thinks is my name?

***Updated, resolved. Completely removed all installations of RF2LA and reinstalled, added my name and it works.

Thank you Nibo.

Last edited: Nov 8, 2018
  20. ChazmR

ChazmR Registered

Is there a reason why the "/live/get_server_data_jsonp" is extremely limited in terms of results in comparison to "/live/get_data"
    was hoping to access stuff such as tyre compounds and yellow flags in specific sectors for live overlay for races?