Bought Sebring, but I can not install. Can not reinstall rf2 before the 48h refund deadline

Discussion in 'Technical & Support' started by RafBR, Nov 3, 2018.

1. RafBR

RafBR Registered

I spent 3 or 4 days downloading rFactor2 just to try the new Sebring 2018. Now it wont work. I cant manually manage it thru workshop because it is not there. It is not in packages either. I read somewhere that I would have to uninstall the 13Gb download and redo everything from begining. But if it fails I loose the 48hs refund period.
    Any advice of what should I do?

2. Eddy

Eddy Registered

try to unsubscribe from sebring and then resubscribe. so only sebring. other question can you run the game with vanila content?

RafBR likes this.
  3. Eddy

Eddy Registered

Steam-View-Inventory
    All your purchased items are here,click on it and then unsubscribe and subscribe.
    Start Rf2 Launcher and hopefully it works then

RafBR likes this.
  4. Eddy

Eddy Registered

5. RafBR

RafBR Registered

Thanks! I found a way, just uninstall rFactor2 and put "-workshop" parameter and install it again. Now it only have 1.3 GB and it installs Sebring with another 1.3 GB download aswell. After that completes I make sure there is no subscribed content and then I remove the workshop parameter. Now I can install only the content I want and everything works better than never! Hope it help others aswell.

Eddy likes this.
  6. lagg

lagg Registered

Hi
    Where do you put the -Workshop parameter?