FlyInside Flight Simulator Released! -Vr ready .

Discussion in 'Other Games' started by Narrowbackwing, Oct 19, 2018.

1. Narrowbackwing

Narrowbackwing Registered

I’ll will definitely try this out this week , enjoyed there stuff ,

Gotta love Vr in the clouds :) , has anyone tried it yet in Vr ?

After years of development, you can now experience FlyInside Flight Simulator! Designed from the start with virtual reality in mind, our simulator features smooth frame-rates, detailed aircraft, and beautiful scenery. It includes support for Oculus Rift, HTC Vive, and other SteamVR enabled headsets. FlyInside Flight Simulator includes an amazing VR user interface, Leap Motion compatibility, VR controller support, and many other VR features!

Edit, there is a trial ——it needs a bit more time I feel .

Last edited: Oct 21, 2018
  2. Neawoulf

Neawoulf Registered

Yep, tried it and it's a nice start. Graphics aren't too pretty yet (no ground shadows, no light sources, no texture shaders), but the performance is really good. But at night/dawn/dusk it looks really, really good in vr. Only thing i'd like to see is a frame limiter because even in vr it runs with more than 90 fps which doesn't look as smooth as true synced 90 fps and for some reason adding a frame limiter via Nvidia Inspector doesn't work.

Hope the sim gets the attention it deserves and the devs won't give up. Other sims are nice as well in vr, but they don't have the performance FlyInside Flight Simulator has.

Narrowbackwing likes this.
  3. Narrowbackwing

Narrowbackwing Registered

Yes they are great guys ,they won’t give up making improvements , lots of work still to do , the (sounds) internally are poor at this time but I’m sure will get better .

Last edited: Oct 21, 2018