[REL] Peugeot Sport 207s2000

Discussion in 'rFactor 2 General discussion (Discussioni)' started by Slow Motion, Dec 23, 2015.

1. Slow Motion

Slow Motion Registered

2. Slow Motion

Slow Motion Registered

3. LaZanzaraRombante

LaZanzaraRombante Registered

4. Bernd

Bernd Registered

5. DrivingFast

DrivingFast Registered

@Slow Motion

Hi.

I wanted to know if you plan to update the mod like predator etc.

Thank's

6. Slow Motion

Slow Motion Registered

Sure, but it will be the last one to be updated, because of tire... Maybe with the current real-time data developed by S397 there is a since to have a good compromise between usual compounds and off roads.

7. DrivingFast

DrivingFast Registered

What I am going to say is not going to be in the sense of realism in the strict sense, but I think that for this kind of cars, it would be nice to have the possibility to increase in the showroom the engine power and torque (fictionnal).

This allows to appreciate much more the car, to create more interesting driving situations and even to drift in AWD !

This is what I did by editing the upgrade. ini, and I apply between 200 and 300% of the torque / power of the car, depending on the track.

Most people do not know how to do it themselves, I think it would be good by default on this kind of mods, for a raw pleasure.

8. Slow Motion

Slow Motion Registered

Scrivere nel forum italiano in inglese non ha senso... sbaglio?
    Diciamo che si potrebbe aggiungere una classe "fantasy"... ma ne potremo parlare più in là, perchè voglio prima vedere se con il nuovo codice si riescono a fare delle gomme off-road che abbiano tenuta off-road e meno su asfalto, viceversa per quelle slick.

Altra cortesia, rispondere sempre con il "REPLY" altrimenti solo per caso capita che legga il forum, specie quello italiano. Grazie