Any TS-PC owners?

Discussion in 'Hardware Building/Buying/Usage Advice' started by buddhatree, Sep 7, 2018.

1. Mister Bronze

Mister Bronze Registered

That's great to hear you are loving the wheel. UK Price at the moment is not great. :(

buddhatree likes this.
  2. LokiD

LokiD Registered

Was looking at a csl elite but all the rattling reports and videos I've seen has massively put me off and it sounds awfuk with rf2. Sooo looking at the ferrari tspc wheel I have t3pa already.

My t300 is getting on still fine but I wonder for how much longer. Still a great wheel.

3. davehenrie

davehenrie Registered

I have the TS-PC, I have had some power supply issues, (all under warranty fortunately) But the current power supply is holding up well.
    It is really satisfying to run an hour long session and come away soaked in sweat from the exertion and concentration.

4. LokiD

LokiD Registered

Any rattles? How is it in rf2? And have u tried a t300 if so how does it really compare ?

Cheers

5. davehenrie

davehenrie Registered

no rattles, I migrated from a Logitech G-25 so I cannot compare to the T300.

6. Daniele Vidimari

Daniele Vidimari Registered

TS-PC is the best steering wheel in terms of quality/price imo, in rF2 works perfectly. I bought it after some months with the TX (which is the xbox counterpart of the T300) and there are a lot of improvements: stronger, more detalied, powerfull cooling system and an external power supply, so overheating is no longer an issue. It gives its best with the formula rim, which is a good quality rim, the plate is in alluminium and grips are in alcantara (of course they will wear), the buttons hub is in plastic as every TH products, this is the only downside, indeed the mechanism of my right paddle shift broke and i had to swap the hub with the one from another rim, the leather one of the TX.
    I'm waiting for the stand alone Sparco rim, it will be available in few weeks.
    I'd never "upgrade" from the TS-PC to a Fanatec CSW, i'd upgrade it only to a DD wheel instead.

7. LokiD

LokiD Registered

Amazon have the ferrari 488 for £482 but it has a euro plug on it.

How's the f1 rim with rally games?

8. Daniele Vidimari

Daniele Vidimari Registered

Is bad, is really bad with cars with big angles of steering where you have to countersteer, because is physically missing the half wheel you would use. Better to have a rounded wheel for these cars, even better to have both so you simply swap them when needed.

According to my experience, with a formula style rim is easiest to catch slides of a formula car, or a GT or any car with 400-500 degrees of steering where you keep you hands in the grips, but once you lost it and the wheel starts spinning, you can't do nothing unless you are lucky to grab it in the right place.
    Even harder with the TS-PC formula rim as the grips are cutted in the bottom, actually, can be even dangerous to try to grab it when it's spinning lol.

LokiD likes this.
  9. LokiD

LokiD Registered

thought as much be the case. cheers

10. LokiD

LokiD Registered

just picked up the Ferrari tspc for 431£ on ebay as there is a 10% code on today. !

just need to get rid of t300 gte now!

11. Thepharcyde

Thepharcyde Registered

I went from a T300 too, great upgrade

LokiD likes this.
  12. LokiD

LokiD Registered

well even getting out of the box, its a definite upgrade - this doesn't feel like a toy, the t300 did!

Mister Bronze likes this.
  13. Thepharcyde

Thepharcyde Registered

Not as bad as the Logitech haha

14. LokiD

LokiD Registered

so just running, what I run a lot at the weekend with the t300, ie leman with the norma. Yes more lower end torque and detail. I haven't even got any min torgue on either unlike the t300. Feel a lot more signal and detail overall, nothing Drowning out... so to speak and the Ferrari wheel is just awesome .....well being a 488 replica it should do! The alcantra has the new car smell I love it...

so who wants my t300?

Last edited: Jun 20, 2019
  15. jepeto

jepeto Registered

i have a ts-xw and i don t want to change even with a dd

16. davehenrie

davehenrie Registered

Be very careful with the fancy swirled power brick. I ruined 2 of them. And follow firmware upgrade instructions to the letter.

17. Nieubermesch

Nieubermesch Registered

I also have aquired one recently.

I've just found out a very important setup configuration no one seems to really know or talk about! It seems Constant Force on TM Panel actually is responsible for weight transfer feeling!! I am pretty sure some here will find quite refreshing to know that. I certainly feel some cars FFB feel floaty because of this and I think configuring this can really help. The downside is that you can't really configure this on the fly and adjust on a car basis :confused:

Dady Cairo likes this.
  18. jepeto

jepeto Registered

I have choice not a de but thé ts xw ans i Can Say that. S right vert good product before i have a t 300 RS and it s day and night
    Master with thé ts 1 22 5 to azur track with mp 4/12