LMP3 Norma Sebring Setup

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by 2ndLastJedi, Aug 12, 2018.

1. 2ndLastJedi

2ndLastJedi Registered

Can anyone please share a set up for this beauty ? I've done over 200 laps around Sebring stringing 20 laps each change to setup but just can't break 2 minutes :( 2:00:439 is my best with default assists (none) .

I'm getting close to matching these times in the RSR but the Norma is just so challenging and i love it ;)

I can't remember what i have the Ai set to but P1 is 1:59:xx and i can't get to the front row in practice . I personally don't care to win the race but rather just want to get faster and i think i reached the fastest i can get with my tuning skills or lack thereof !

So if anyone has a setup that they think could help me , please share .
    TY

PS: i dont know if there is a rF2 setup sharing site hence me asking here .

atomed, TJones and Olijke Poffer like this.
  2. Olijke Poffer

Olijke Poffer Registered

Would love to see a nice setup as well.

2ndLastJedi likes this.
  3. Magus

Magus Registered

I found this precious combo yesterday and absolutely love it. I managed a 1:59:8xx but just under 2 seconds short of the fastest AI at 100%. All I did was increase rear wing downforce to 11, and 2 clicks up on the front rebounds.
    Today I'm going to try again to get into the 1:58 but not sure how :confused:

atomed, 2ndLastJedi and Olijke Poffer like this.
  4. ebeninca

ebeninca Registered

Normally less wing is faster.

I think your car doesnt have enough mechanical grip, so when you increased the wing, time came.

You have to work on spring rate and arb, probably using less on rear, so then you can use less wing.

atomed and Magus like this.
  5. 2ndLastJedi

2ndLastJedi Registered

I lowered front splitter and took some wing off and did another 50 laps tonight but still only 2:00:4xx :( i'll have to try adding wing but i was trying to get a little more turn in so taking the wing off , i thought may help that .

6. Magus

Magus Registered

@ebeninca I took your advice but unfortunately struggling with the wheel today, my hands and shoulders are pretty knackered from yesterdays stint & only managed 2:00.8xx by lowering rear spring and arb. I think my body needs a hot soak in some Epsom salts as all this sim racing is jolting my old bones :D

2ndLastJedi and ebeninca like this.
  7. 2ndLastJedi

2ndLastJedi Registered

lol , you sound like me :p #fukgettingold

Olijke Poffer and Magus like this.
  8. Germano Cervini

Germano Cervini Registered

who can put a setup here for sebring? thanks

9. SoloWingX

SoloWingX Registered

Can confirm LMP3 AIs have incredible pace around Sebring, with the LMP2s/DPis, I am set up to be at the front/mid portion of the grid, with LMP3s I am like 2s off the pace of AI LMP3s at the same AI settings as before.