[REL] Endurance Series rF2

Discussion in 'Vehicles' started by klo-che, May 8, 2015.

1. juanchioooo

juanchioooo Registered

the c7 in lemans gives freezing of screen, with the other gte it does not happen

2. MaD_King

MaD_King Registered

I think the issue could be on all the car at high speed, but the C7R & Flat GTE seems to be more sensible to this issue.

3. avenger82

avenger82 Registered

Im going to attend at the race. I’ll be using LMP3. These cars also have this bug or only new GTEs?

Last edited: Jun 14, 2018
  4. C. Banger

C. Banger Registered

As far as I'm aware no one's reported a problem with the LMP3. The mod's been used for a few races without major issues. It's just come to light during testing on this track.

avenger82 likes this.
  5. Jego

Jego Registered

Anyone else having those really bad looking hands in the Ferrari?
    I don't think they have always been like that? I reinstalled the mod already, but no change.
    (I had to lean forward to reach the screenshot key, that's why the angle is so strange)
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

6. Pales

Pales Registered

Now the endurance pack has been released, will you try to bop so we can use all content?

7. avenger82

avenger82 Registered

I think they are (mostly) different specs (official ones are newer) so they shouldn't have same performance.

Pales likes this.
  8. avenger82

avenger82 Registered

I drove Ligier JSP3 LMP3 and this car has tremendous grip. Even if lowest aero (1/1 wing) it just sticks to the road and rarely oversteers (you need to really push it and even then it's easy to catch). On hard braking it's also stable and tires almost never lock up. That's why I don't see much sense setting high wing angles (maybe except to reduce understeer and high downforce tracks). I'm wondering such easy handling is realistic and how it compares to official Endurance Pack.

Guimengo likes this.
  9. MaD_King

MaD_King Registered

It's already known and in work, This is the point listed as : - Better balance between tire grip (better grip) & aero (less aero)
    in this subject : https://forum.studio-397.com/index.php?threads/endurance-series-rf2.48332/page-42#post-948173

Already answered in this post : https://forum.studio-397.com/index.php?threads/endurance-series-rf2.48332/page-42#post-948173
    It's not the same regulation, except the P3.

MiguelVallejo and jayarrbee36 like this.
  10. avenger82

avenger82 Registered

Thanks, I didn't see anyone notice this extremely good traction (even for LMP cars) so I asked here. Great you care not only about visuals but also realistic physics. I saw you are also waiting to get the newest tires( the same as in latest Endurance Pack DLC) to adapt?

11. Pales

Pales Registered

Will you be updating this pack to include the postions on the side of the car? :)

12. klo-che

klo-che Registered

Hello, we will not include the panels with position numbers on them on cars that do not use it in real (used only in USCC championship for sportcar series). But anyway we are customising the feature in order to update our LM position leds so their behaviour is realistics for the top3 drivers of each class (currently it's fake).

13. Pales

Pales Registered

Is it not possible for you to add this as an “extra” which can be enabled in the tuning?

Does this mean the three lights will now change based on positions? :)

14. klo-che

klo-che Registered

We won't add the plates because they does not use it on the real WEC/LM cars. It is not realistic.

Yes indeed the 3 side leds will change based on the position in the category like in real.

Last edited: Jun 20, 2018
  15. sg333

sg333 Registered

Not sure if this is a bug, but noticed when racing the JSP3 that from nosecam of following car, there is rear body showing through rainspray.

I am wondering also, personally I love the older cars (Lola coupe, C6R, F430, RSR...) and would love to see these cars updated with CPM and rain/wipers. I know you replaced these cars but it would be wonderful to have them for 'historic' racing with the latest features ;)

Attached Files:

16. klo-che

klo-che Registered

Hi, it is in the todo list for the next build.

Hazi, Vevex, pkelly and 1 other person like this.
  17. Pales

Pales Registered

Do we have any update on spinning AI, is this now OK in upcoming release? Also, when can we expect this?

18. Pales

Pales Registered

Dear Endurance Series,

Whilst I appreciate that you have not had an opportunity to respond due to your schedules, is there no possibility at all that I could acquire the old version prior to the update, please? This particular MOD was the only thing that would provide an enjoyable experience for offline racing for me, and since that update, it has ruined this experience for me due to the constant spinning.

I understand that this modification is free and I have no right to demand, but I would really appreciate it if this could be made available? I have been checking periodically for many months and so far, no ETA's

McFlex likes this.
  19. MaD_King

MaD_King Registered

A new update will solve the issues around the IA, no so far to wait now.

rubennaatje and Pales like this.
  20. Pales

Pales Registered

Thank you for your response, I really do appreciate it. Hope it is going smoothly and look forward to the release =]

rubennaatje likes this.