Released NEW! GT3 Pack - Now Available!

Discussion in 'News & Notifications' started by Christopher Elliott, Oct 17, 2017.

1. SPASKIS

SPASKIS Registered

CoG height basically affects weight transfer under acceleration. The higher the CoG the higher the weight transfer. In curves it would unload inner tires more easily. I guess it might help a bit reducing the curb reaction.

Maybe you could get a similar behaviour by increasing antiroll bar stiffnes and lowering fast bumps.

2. Andregee

Andregee Registered

Changing suspension values does not help. I used the softest spring and the best bump and rebound settings for this track and even with that, it was more a bull riding than driving. A stiffer anti roll bar increases the problem when only one wheel is affected by bumps.

3. LokiD

LokiD Registered

no need to be disrespectful petechen, when guys just trying to help man. Were all trying to help fix rf2, i would HOPE we ALL know rf2 is far from perfect?

4. SPASKIS

SPASKIS Registered

We are using this car in our current champ which ends in two weeks and I have not seen anything strange with it. It drives nicely. None of the other drivers have complained either.

Softest tire being too fast wrt medium tire is the only issue I would rise.

5. Andregee

Andregee Registered

On a flat surface ok, but driving over curbs like in real world ends in a bull ride. Like i said, i saw the suspension travel directly in front of me and it was much higher than that what you can see in the videos and there was no bouncing after passing the bump. If you look carefully the first video, you can notice that the left front wheels loses the contact to the ground while changing the rotation speed and that with such a low suspension travel. I can´t believe that this should be real.

6. MarcG

MarcG Registered

Please post a video when you can, thanks.

7. Christopher Elliott

Christopher Elliott Registered

Let's not keep discussing and arguing AI issues in here, they will only get buried.
    If you have a bug report use 'Contact Support' button in the Launcher and provide all details so we can reproduce.

Guimengo likes this.
  8. ritzcher

ritzcher Registered

I have bought the gt3 package and I have uploaded it to the dedicated server of our racersteam community and it has been trying for several days to work, but I have serious problems:

I put in the dedicated server in the folder instaled all the cars of the gt3 pack, as I have it on my pc, but when I enter the dedicated server and I want to choose a car, I get the screen without any car, it is as if there were none . If I press Race I load the circuit and I get the Radical GT3, therefore I understand that they are, but what I said, I can not choose a car because they do not come out.

I hope you can help me because I've been installing and uninstalling the pack for several days since the workshop, reinstalling the rfmod, trying a thousand and one different things, but I do not get anything.

a greeting
    Ritzcher

9. Christopher Elliott

Christopher Elliott Registered

Did you follow these instructions?
    https://forum.studio-397.com/index.php?threads/how-to-hosting-with-steamcmd-and-paid-content.57209/
    https://forum.studio-397.com/index.php?threads/how-to-creating-a-raceevent-with-paid-content.57207/

10. SPASKIS

SPASKIS Registered

Practicing for championship's last race.

pkelly and marmagas like this.
  11. 2ndLastJedi

2ndLastJedi Registered

I've noticed this at official Zandvoort with the McLaren WFG also .
    On the second right (i think) before the hairpin ,they spin after clipping the curb very consistently .

Last edited: Apr 29, 2018
  12. Walker8

Walker8 Registered

Hello, why are the endurance lights not working for the AI? My car is the only one who has endurance lights when racing. I even forced it on the Tuning tab.

Any solutions?

13. AMillward

AMillward Registered

Have you forced it for all the other cars not just your own?

14. Walker8

Walker8 Registered

Yes. I forced it for all the Mclarens and when I go racing, I'm the one who only have the endurance lights enabled.

15. bung

bung Registered

whats the fastest out-of-the-box, maybe just changing tire pressure, of the pack? mclaren?

16. Depco

Depco Registered

Depends on your driving style. The Bentley was for me.

17. Paulfield

Paulfield Registered

Any chance of getting window templates for the gt3 mod ?

ADSTA likes this.
  18. [NAR]Steve

[NAR]Steve Registered

Is anyone else having big stutter issues with these cars? It is not track specific, and other mods are smooth as silk. I get good fps, but big big stutters with these cars, it seems it started after all of the new liveries were released.

19. [NAR]Steve

[NAR]Steve Registered

I solved it, turning shadows to medium, and from, optimal to fast fixed the stutters.

Attached Files:

philmcqueen likes this.
  20. davehenrie

davehenrie Registered

Thanks for posting your solution

[NAR]Steve likes this.