CS-closed Hotlap competition - USF2000

Discussion in 'Official Competitions & Contests' started by Deleted member 24698, May 18, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hotlap Competition - USF2000 at Lime Rock Park
    Get your hotlap boots on, time to dust off the wheel to prove you are the fastest, or simply just beat your friends into submission!
    USF.png
    Fight for pole position on the legendary Lime Rock Park in the USF2000.

The winner of this competition will get:
    • Cash prize of €100
    Top 5 (including winner) will get:
    • Free pick of any rFactor 2 DLC pack even the upcoming Endurance pack
    Instructions on Joining:
    STEP 1
    Make sure you are subscribed to and have installed the following content from the Steam Workshop:
    Lime Rock: https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1238604887
    USF2000: https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=804789421

STEP 2
    To enter go to our competition page rFactor2, make sure you login to Steam, fill in all your details, and subscribe to the session!

STEP 3
    Click on 'Join Session'
    [​IMG]

STEP 4
    Important - Check your desktop back ground for the Steam pop up!
    [​IMG]

STEP 5
    Click OK and you're in!

Please note that if it takes more than 3 minutes to load the track the first time you enter, it will fail - you will then have to reconnect.

2. Robin Pansar

Robin Pansar Member

Was there some issue with updating the times yesterday? I put in a 47.599 yesterday but I'm still at my old time (47.723).

3. Patrick Schumacher

Patrick Schumacher Registered

Big thing!
    Even though I do not have any chance to rank among the fastest but I will jointhe competitions from now on.

4. Kevin Ryan

Kevin Ryan Registered

Moar competitions please. Don't really mind if there's prizes or not. A fixed setup one would be cool.

5. Sorry - yes there were an issue. Our competition server did not receive data from our game servers.
    We did find the issue and steps have been made to prevent this issue to appear again. But our servers did of course save all result files and thats why it took a bit longer to get out. We reviewed top 50 to make sure they are not affected by the hiccup in communication.

Sure, we will host more competitions ;)

Fremen78 and DrivingFast like this.
  6. bwana

bwana Registered

Is this an official s397 event ? Just wondering as l did see another that l thought was official using USF 2000 ..

7. This is indeed an official S397 competition. All threads within "Official Competitions & Contests" is official.

8. bwana

bwana Registered

Ok thanks.

9. As posted in the roadmap here are the results:
    1. Rudy van Buren
    2. Joonas Raivio
    3. Jakub Charkot
    4. Robin Pansar
    5. Kevin van Dooren
    Full results are available here
    Rudy, Joonas, Jakub, Robin and Kevin - please contact me by sending me a PM here on the forum.

10. Milos Vujkovic

Milos Vujkovic Registered

I registered just to echo this, and say big thanks to rF2 team for all the great work you've been doing. I'm new to simracing, new to rF2, and hope the relationship is going to last a long time :)

Rookie hotlap challenges with stock cars such as USF2000 or Skip Barber are something I'm struggling to find, which is a shame because there seems to be a demand for it, especially with the influx of new sim drivers such as myself.

Matt Webb and qusimano like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.