[REL] Spotter Plugin Plus v4.1 - NEW RELEASE

Discussion in 'Other' started by jefcam, Nov 12, 2016.

Tags:
  1. jefcam

jefcam Registered

I changed just one. The yellow sector 1. Will try all tomorrow

2. Louis

Louis Registered

Thanks Jefcam. Did not had time to full test but i can see thats to me is mod related. I was trying in 1988 mod. Tried once with corvettes and spotter wqas louder but engines very quiet.

3. jefcam

jefcam Registered

Check 1st post - tutorial available.

to do:
    1. put link to download nero wave editor (free edition) - later this afternoon
    2. update readme for spotter (95% ready)
    3. upload new 'spotter plugin plus v4.0' - improved, fine-tuned and includes italian sounds now

Tried and tested. Volume=3.0 for all events does not work

Last edited: Feb 5, 2018
    Louis likes this.
  4. Louis

Louis Registered

Thank you. Will try asap

5. jefcam

jefcam Registered

Spotter Plugin Plus v4.0 released.
    Check first post... now you have it all (spotter + how to make drivers sounds)

Louis and yashiman like this.
  6. Louis

Louis Registered

Thank you!

7. Louis

Louis Registered

Nice. Last time i tryied, i changed the racewin.wav for Ayton Senna victory theme sound. But never heard when playing :(

ebeninca likes this.
  8. Louis

Louis Registered

Im not using any spotter lately, but you have to put drivers names files in this folder:
    C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\rFactor 2\UserData\player\Spotter\Sounds\Drivers

9. Louis

Louis Registered

Sorry, cannot help

edit: which name the spotter is calling and what mod are you using?

Last edited: Mar 4, 2018
  10. Louis

Louis Registered

Cara, se vc for brasileiro e perguntar em português, nossa comunicação tende e a melhorar em 200%. Não sei se vou saber te ajudar mas pelo menos isso vai ficar bem claro (como vc pode ver meu ingles é muito louco pra escrever e pra entender) :D:D:D
    Vou fazer um teste aqui com uns nomes que tenho gravados do grid de 2012, creio. Agora, pelo que entendo, tenho que ter um mod que atribua os nomes dos pilotos às equipes. Acho que se o mod de f1 estiver com nomes de fantasia, o spotter plugin não atribuir corretamente o nome que ele tem na pasta a informação do jogo sobre o que está ocorrendo na pista e aí ele não vai falar o nome de ninguém.
    Deixa eu ver e retorno

Então, tentei aqui com o mod de F1 de 2013 e uns nomes de pilotos da epoca e funcionou.. Como testei rapido, especificamente posso confirmar que ele chamou todos os pilotos que deram voltas mais rapidas e esse pacote que tenho acredito ser de uma versão antiga dos criadores desse spotter (pq achei uma pasta sounds em hd antigo com nomes de pilotos, no mesmo padrão de pasta que utilizam nesse- sounds/drivers)

Last edited: Mar 4, 2018
  11. Louis

Louis Registered

Hello @jefcam , is it possible to make the spotter sound like Stephen Hawking? Is there a program that could change all wav files without loosing the background radio noise?
    Cheers

12. jefcam

jefcam Registered

i don't think so. and from where you get the sound like this stephen hawking?

13. jefcam

jefcam Registered

I noticed that left the language on IT as default...should be EN. but anyway this does not mean that driver names does not work.

if for example you have a driver named: John Smith in the game, you have to create a wav file John Smith.wav (drivers folder)

14. Louis

Louis Registered

from some audio software or web service like that Stevem Milue posted here:https://forum.studio-397.com/index....-addon-for-crewchief-or-spotter-plugin.59472/

im assuming that i can create the any sorted spotter styles and put in the config file which folder the spotter software will activate.
    like you choose italian spotter, i could choose: Hawking spotter folder, agressive spotter with harsh msgs to the driver, a more compassionate spotter, etc...
    i think if maybe find a good software to mimic hawking voice, then i could follow you tutorial to do rest (adding background noises)
    But would be much more simplier if i could "translate" the entire folder of wav files at once

Last edited: Mar 5, 2018
  15. jefcam

jefcam Registered

[QUOTE="Louis, post: 936770, member: 46281"
    But would be much more simplier if i could "translate" the entire folder of wav files at once[/QUOTE]

Impossible.

Apart that if you want hawking spotter, aggresive spotter, and so on you have to record the sounds and save them one by one using same filenames. I m not understanding why you need the 'sayings' 'speeches' of this person.

Last edited: Mar 10, 2018
  16. Louis

Louis Registered

Impossible.

Apart that if you want hawking spotter, aggresive spotter, and so on you have to record the sounds and save them one by one using same filenames. I m not understanding why you need the 'sayings' 'speeches' of this person.[/QUOTE]
    ok. Do not need, like only. But i give up from yhis idea. Thanks for taking your time

17. Rallyreno

Rallyreno Registered

can i adjust reaction speed?
    default bit slow

18. jefcam

jefcam Registered

Version 4.1 released.

Check first post in this thread.

19. Anthony Manes

Anthony Manes Registered

I just installed this for the first time, and by default the language is in Italian. How do I change to English?
    All I received on download was an .exe file, no readme or any documentation, so I don't have a clue how to edit anything.

20. Anthony Manes

Anthony Manes Registered

Thank you so much!!!