Latest Roadmap Update - April 2018!!!

Discussion in 'News & Notifications' started by Christopher Elliott, Apr 30, 2018.

1. patchedupdemon

patchedupdemon Registered

tgis must be the only forum you have ever been on,I can’t think of any other reason why you’d think the mods here are power tripping.

There’s much much worst ban hammer happy mods out there on other forums.

One game I play which touts itself as realistic,will only take bug reports seriously if you can show official docs to prove your claim.
    But if it shows that the game is wrong then they will deleted the thread,or just ignore it,if you persist in asking them to pay attention to it,then good by,which happened to me.

But they devs will make a fake website,create a fake document which gives stats for a major nerfing of Allied tanks hesh rounds,use that to implement said nerf,then shut the website down within days.

War thunder mods are worst I’ve ever seen,I’m now indefinitely banned on the forum for just speaking documented truths

It’s a Russian game with mainly Russian mods,which love to send people to the gulag

Cool story bro you say

2. Karei

Karei Registered

Clear sky is okay, but we dislike it because we see it all the time, without any variation. You have crystal clear sky or grey clouds. Our brain will never register that as normal.
    The problem, in my opinion, is that real life hasn't got a greyish/light-blue haze. The whole game looks like it's hidden in fog.

3. UsedMomo

UsedMomo Registered

Not necessarily power tripping, but doing some cutting and cropping here and there to make the state of the game and people's opinion of it look more rosy than it really is.

Louis likes this.
  4. Coutie

Coutie Moderator Staff Member

Your posts are the only ones deleted. I don't know why you even post here, you really don't seem to have any interest in rf2.

lagg, jayarrbee36 and patchedupdemon like this.
  5. Louis

Louis Registered

not true

UsedMomo likes this.
  6. Louis

Louis Registered

if he is selling something and i buy it, i want to participate

7. Coutie

You're right. It's you and UsedMomo in every thread. I apologize.

8. Louis

Louis Registered

q
    not true again. Already saw deleting message from kjeiko (something like this) and the other one fiilipu (or sonething) relating the same

UsedMomo likes this.
  9. Coutie

Not here there aren't.

Enough talk about this, back to on topic discussion.

10. patchedupdemon

patchedupdemon Registered

Can you not see the link between you and those other posters you have stated.

11. Louis

Louis Registered

12. AMillward

AMillward Registered

I was banned from an F1 group on Facebook for saying Jim Clark was a better driver than Schumacher.

I don't know about other parts of the world, but in the UK the winter sky is much more pale than what it is now.

13. DrivingFast

DrivingFast Registered

I prefer a less blue sky because I find it more realistic, and that to privilegiate the aspect "realist" VS the aspect "beautiful video game".

But I want to believe you perfectly when you say that many different blue skies exist ..... so let the developers choose because it is a minor subject.

I do not know if it is technically possible to give more depth to the clouds, causing the performance to fall slightly ? @Marcel Offermans

14. davehenrie

davehenrie Registered

Yes and there is a nasty little, well NOT LITTLE, form we all agree to. It gives the companies complete discretion over what is posted, or what is NOT posted. If you click on the install button, then you have agreed to that document. Now I would LOVE to see a legal disclaimer that had caveats for the user, i.e. User agrees to abide by the forum moderators rules without question, OR user agrees to install program and give up the use of the company provided forums.

15. 2ndLastJedi

2ndLastJedi Registered

Why do you need a ban , just walk away if you dont like it !

16. McKiernan

McKiernan Registered

You know you have a good sim when people are arguing about how realistic the blueness of the sky is.

Nitrometh, Nimugp, kimbo and 7 others like this.
  17. Magus

Magus Registered

:D

McKiernan likes this.
  18. F1Aussie

F1Aussie Registered

Sometimes I find it looks washed out with dull colour palettes and a lack of texture in some cars and tracks. Admittedly some of these are mods. I think I read something a while ago about s397 were going to at some stage change to dx11 shaders, I guess they are currently dx9? Don't know how that works or even if that is correct

19. Adrianstealth

Adrianstealth Registered

I think the sky should have more pink , a few speckles of goldish colour maybe

Then a lining of silver flashing in now & again to keep it more interesting but only for the tracks that have longer straights

20. peterchen

peterchen Registered

LOL! I see it a little bit different:
    People are debating about blueishness of sky where the software has tons of other and 1000x more important problems.
    Forum here is sometimes beyond good and evil....

UsedMomo likes this.