FFB multiplier & Replays

Discussion in 'Wish Lists' started by Stevy, Apr 15, 2018.

1. Stevy

Stevy Registered

ok folks,
    two things i wish for the next rFactor update.

be able to adjust the car-specific FFB multiplier "ingame".
    Yes i know, it's already ingame, but i think more on a "on track". Like being able to select two keys.
    One for FFB multiplier +0.01 and one for FFB multiplier -0.01.
    So you are able to adjust the FFB multiplier on the track, without pressing Esc and thus abort the round.
    This would be really save some time, and you/i would be able to adjust the FFB really accurat, because you would instand see a result.

the replay function.
    Sorry but for me as an endurance racer this feature is completely useless. It doesn't even save the current setup you're using.
    i have read that the replay function doesn't save e.g. tire temperatur, because of the size of the replay file, which is understandable.
    But in it's current state, it's better to start a new session, than return to an old one.
    Plus i destroy the car, if i return to a replay, press esc and want to load my old setup. BOOM no gears. -.-.
    Whats about an Savepoint ? Not a whole replay. We already have/had this. GTR2(which is a point why i prefer/ed GTR2 over rFactor1 :p).
    One Savepoint, but which saves everything at this moment. Would be better for a long race(12h, 24h).

Or maybe i can't use the replay right, if it's already available. Which would be super cool.
    But if you have to adjust something in a file, to adjust this, the feature is more complicated than usefull.

Cheers

2. DrivingFast

DrivingFast Registered

I completely agree !

And it must accompany this with a tool IN PLAY (IN TRACK) to manage the phenomenon of the clipping.