[REL] rFactor2 Log Analyzer ver. 2. With offline and league Championship Manager

Discussion in 'Other' started by Nibo, Apr 15, 2015.

1. Nibo

Nibo Registered

Updated to v.2.057

Changelog:
    2.057:
    • Removed Hotlaps and Offline Challenges. Becasue I need to stop using external server database. S397 introducing similar official competitions, please participate there. r2la DEDI competitions remain untouched.
    • Added possibility for your custom banner or logo to be displayed on every page below navbar. Go to Options Page to turn it on. Put your image (jpg, jpeg, gif or png) into applications\r2la\static\images\custom_site_banner folder, then turn "Show custom banner" ON (+press Submit). Widths more then 1130px will be resized to fit. Less then 1130px will be centered. Banner will act like a hyperlink if an optional Banner Link address is provided. If you need to change your Banner, put new file in folder (remove old one), then turn "Show custom banner" OFF (+press Submit), then turn it ON again (+press Submit). Lower banner heights are recommended to not take much space, for better page usability.

2. Suzukinol

Suzukinol Registered

Hey. I can't pay LiveRacers and your plugin is showing me hotlaps but isn't showing me the number of laps that each driver did. Is it possible to be updated? My league has a rule of 50 minimun laps in order to participate and we can't see them :(

Last edited: Feb 25, 2018
  3. Nibo

Nibo Registered

Try this:

Updated to v.2.057.1

Changelog:
    2.057.1:
    • Added number of laps for driver-track to Records page. Only timed laps will be counted.

yashiman and Suzukinol like this.
  4. Suzukinol

Suzukinol Registered

oh my god. you are my hero. hugely thanks!!!!

5. DaVeX

DaVeX Registered

@Nibo thank you for this! Great piece of code here!
    I have a question for you...there is a way to link more server to same portal?
    Right now I can link only xml files from one server there is a way to getting the xml files from another server?
    Thank you for your work!

6. Nibo

Nibo Registered

You can not load logs from other computer over a network, but you can load logs from several paths on the same computer (go to Options to add paths). You can copy logs from your other server to a directory on server with r2la either manually or somehow automatically and add that dir to r2la paths.

If all your rf2 servers run on one computer then just add their results paths in options.

7. DaVeX

DaVeX Registered

Thanks for the reply, we sorted this way, basically we sync all the servers logs on gdrive folders and direct r2la paths there.
    :D

8. jose jesus

jose jesus Registered

It looks great eh? ;) Thx Nibo for your awesome tool!
    [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

9. Nibo

Nibo Registered

Yeah, great work with this skin. I like it very much.

Mario Rocha and jose jesus like this.
  10. Nibo

Nibo Registered

Managed to add Live Timing. Please test it on your servers. If everything will work fine I`ll expand it with more features. Maybe will add disconnected driver data collection to LiveTiming, some sort of Telemetry collection for player in offline sessions, etc.

I`ve made a Patreon page, so you can now support me there if you want.

Updated to v.2.058

Changelog:
    • Added LiveTiming. For server to output data - you need to download rF2 Shared Memory Tools for Developers, extract rFactor2SharedMemoryMapPlugin64.dll into your rFactor 2\Bin64\Plugins directory, start rF2, go into Options/Plugins and turn ON rFactor2SharedMemoryMapPlugin64. For LiveTiming to work you need to start r2la on server machine by r2la_live_timing.bat file. For LiveTiming to work properly always start r2la_live_timing.bat before you start rF2 session.
      Clients don`t need to do anything new, just go to server`s r2la Live page. LiveTiming also works if you use rF2 offline, just install Shared Memory plugin and start r2la by r2la_live_timing.bat.
      Special thanks to The Iron Wolf for Shared Memory plugin and to k3nny for helping me access shared memory data in Python.
    • Added an option to show Team Name instead of Car Name in Records table.
    • Added Ballast column to "Session results" table.

adamfarmer, ceecee and Mauro like this.
  11. Nibo

Nibo Registered

Can not edit post for some reason. Here is Live Timing screenshot: MaxthonSnap20180323210721.jpg

12. The Iron Wolf

The Iron Wolf Registered

@Nibo great to see this happening :) Feel free to include my .dll with your distribution, but keep in mind that Crew Chief will always overwrite this .dll to the latest version. However, if 2 first version numbers stay the same, that means that plugin is backwards compatible, so no action to update is necessary.

Nibo likes this.
  13. Mario Rocha

Mario Rocha Registered

I saw 1 problem.
    On a Dedicated server we dont have shared memory I think.....
    Try it on my server and does not work..... :-(

14. The Iron Wolf

The Iron Wolf Registered

for dedicated server use, shared memory plugin "should" create buffers with same name + dedicated server PID postfix. But I never tested this scenario.

What is the name of rF2 Dedicated server process/exe?

15. Mario Rocha

Mario Rocha Registered

"rFactor2 Dedicated.exe" its the program name that opens the Dedi

16. The Iron Wolf

The Iron Wolf Registered

Thanks. Is it common to run multiple Dedicated servers on one computer? Does anyone do that?

17. Mario Rocha

Mario Rocha Registered

Our server runs more. Sometimes 4 to 6...... different players
    I think VEC also do it.... many of us do it.
    Only 1 log/results....
    Other use different rf2 directories to run different servers........and different logs
    Atlantic uses only 1 rf2 instance with different "players".
    Different "players", different dedicated servers (same program)
    We have a Windows Server 2016..... so, the "Player" can be also a different user on the server...

PS- Liveracers does not use shared memory...

18. The Iron Wolf

The Iron Wolf Registered

Ok, so now it makes sense why rF1 plugin author came up with an idea to postifx buffer names with PID. I guess log analyzer will have to scan for running dedicated server processes, get their PID and read the data.

Any quick way for me to fire up basic Dedi server locally? How to enable plugin in it?

19. Mario Rocha

Mario Rocha Registered

You can open locally on your computer. Its on same place as the rfactor2.exe
    Try 2 or 3 at same time.....
    dont know how to enable plugins on dedi, but I think they are on as they are inside the folder......

20. DaVeX

DaVeX Registered

Can we have this working for Automobilista too?
    I play both rF2 and AMS...
    Maybe Gongo plugin can work too...

Yes, some rF2 leagues do it...we do the same with AMS for example...

TOCA2FREAK likes this.