Japanese GT Champ 70's!!

Discussion in 'Wish Lists' started by Sebastien Sestacq, Feb 24, 2018.

1. Sebastien Sestacq

Sebastien Sestacq Registered

suggestion for a DLC or Mod!
    it is rare that I make "request" or suggestion but it would be DLC or MOD ;)
    Legendary and magnificent cars and original, not on other simu!!
    with 3/4 tracks 70's of Fuji, Suzuka, Sugo, Tsukuba!

in First Nissan Skyline 2000 GT "The Hakosuka"
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Toyota GT 2000
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Nissan Skiline 2000GT-R
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Datsun 240Z
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Honda S800
    url=http://zupimages.net/viewer.php?id=18/08/7s1w.jpg][​IMG][/url]

Toyota celica TA27
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Datsun 510S
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. Nitrometh

Nitrometh Registered

Two cars are/were available. But they aren't adapt to the latest technology. If I remember correctly, someone made a project and ported two cars in rf2. But I don't have a link, sorry.

3. Ari Antero

Ari Antero Registered

Sebastien Sestacq and Nitrometh like this.
  4. Sebastien Sestacq

abandoned for a long time...:(
    Both cars not of sounds :confused:

Last edited: Feb 24, 2018
  5. bwana

bwana Registered

Yes please !!!

DrivingFast likes this.
  6. Sebastien Sestacq

7. Sebastien Sestacq

;)

the sounds!!

8. Sebastien Sestacq

there is not a lot of amateur Japanese old GT here!!

sorry, i'm in love....:D

9. DrivingFast

DrivingFast Registered

Avec toutes ces belles videos, tu vends bien ton WISH ;)

10. Sebastien Sestacq

merci ;) mais bon ça attire pas grand monde :oops:

11. Godwind Racing

Godwind Racing Registered

I remembered those pair in the Steam Workshop, the hakosuka GCI model looked terrible, it looked like a low quality 1970's model kit for me to ever bother to touch with a bargepole - it was as he stated, a university project that got I assume dumped after he graduated

A few months ago, somebody posted in RD, a GTL conversion of the KPGC10 which was quite better but was still beta, the CGI model quality needed to be improved. Also, you can find most mod cars you listed are available in the GT Legends mods

The name of the series you're looking at is JAF All-Japan Sports & Touring (or as I assume) or JAF Grand Prix Touring; I wish my Japanese was that great to be helpful so I can't exactly know much about the series or it's exact name. AFAI, there is a 240Z expert that lurks about in the Z forum that may be of any use.

If you can understand Japanese, the race results can be found in the official JAF site under the TS/GTS section

12. dazzer

dazzer Registered

Hi, I'm not an expert, but I could do a conversion of existing models made for gt legends, If you obtain the corresponding permissions to the authors of the original mods.

I leave the image of a conversion that I made
    20180616160424_1.jpg

13. dazzer

dazzer Registered

I was the one who published the mod in RD, but I could not find the original authors, and as long as I do not have the permissions I can not finish the mod I have, celica, rx-3, kpgc10, starlet, 510, etc ... :C

Sebastien Sestacq likes this.
  14. Godwind Racing

Godwind Racing Registered

I had looked forward to any progress for the KPGC10 until it disappeared; shame that the NoGrip website is down otherwise you could be able to contact them. Have you tried to contact the BYL team (link provided)? Would be nice to see them as the modern racers don't do anything for me that rF2 likes to focus too much on - exciting to look at from the outside, dull on the inside (including LMP2s, GT3s and GTE) and have grown to dislike the spec/control components format of it too. Also I wish I have the ability to convert the cars too since I can't code for toffee.

Just found out: The KPGC10 is by Team21, most of the mods can be found in www.altbierbude.de

15. dazzer

dazzer Registered

I have stored the original gtl mod in my cloud, kpgc10 rx-3, I would like to convert more mod, the problem is that I do not handle communication in English very well, to be able to contact them, but if someone knows how to contact them and wants propose the idea of converting the mods, I help you very happy :)

The problem is also that many modders no longer know how to locate them. Team 21 could only locate it by nogrip, but just when I was going to talk to them, the page was closed.
    the datsun 510 that I have I can post since the original model is forza and it happened from hand to hand, so technically it is not from anyone: P ... just forza XD

Sebastien Sestacq and Mauro like this.
  16. Mauro

Mauro Registered

here i found some info about authors http://gtr4u.de/index.php/Thread/35549-Pontiac-Firebird-für-GT-Legends-by-Team21-Friends/

Pontiac Firebird TransAm für GT Legends by Team21 & Friends,
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Physik: Ralph.B, Citytea
    Sound: Citytea
    Skins: H1tman, Citytea, Cooky
    Modell, Templates, Textures: Citytea, Cooky

Credits:
    Physics: Ralph.B and Citytea
    A car with two faces, the well-balanced TransAm, which certainly many V8 fans, not with the previous vehicles
    have come to terms, offers a new alternative and the mountain rider who with pure power to stomp all opponents in the ground
    tried, both very authentic and independent. And the driving pleasure comes as always not too short. I thank you for that!

Sound: Citytea
    Music in my ears! Once again, I am thrilled, as you always manage, with your sounds this unique one
    To create a driving experience. Credible, pithy, brute, that's what a V8 must sound like. Brilliant! Right in the middle there instead of just!

Skins & Textures: H1tman & Citytea
    Thanks for that, great skins and your textures help make everything look even more lifelike. Invites virtually to touch.

Special thanks to the Altbierbuden team, especially to B8man and R8-Gordini. You have allowed us to test online
    it could be talked shop in the TS and also in the beta tests you have actively supported us. Thank you guys, you are the best.

Beta-Testing: Citytea, Ralph.B, R8-Gordini, B8man, kart1803, H1tman,! Dirk and many more.
    Thanks, new insights paired with lots of junk, as always a pleasure.

Further thanks go to the altbierbude.de and the GTR4u team, without their platforms the idea transfer is not
    would be possible and the GT Legends makers, with their piece of software a unique base for this add-on
    have created.

-------------------

this are contacts:
    Citytea: http://gtr4u.de/index.php/User/10475-Citytea/#wall
    Ralph.B: http://gtr4u.de/index.php/User/13432-Ralph.B/
    H1tman: http://gtr4u.de/index.php/User/16407-H1TM4N/
    cooky: http://gtr4u.de/index.php/User/15180-cooky/

Last edited: Jun 22, 2018
    Sebastien Sestacq likes this.
  17. Mauro

Mauro Registered

ok i sent email (using gtr4u.de site) to all team21 staff linking this thread.

i wrote to:
    Citytea
    Ralph.B
    H1tman
    Cooky
    B8man
    kart1803
    dirk

we'll see......

p.s. if you need more help, just tell me car name, sim and i could try to contact original author for permission

Last edited: Jun 22, 2018
  18. dazzer

dazzer Registered

Wow great :)

19. dazzer

dazzer Registered

I leave something that I am working with now, 510, bluebird sss 20180625002255_1.jpg 20180625002304_1.jpg 20180625002331_1.jpg 20180625002343_1.jpg 20180625002410_1.jpg 20180625002422_1.jpg 20180625002445_1.jpg yjutyutyuty.png

20. dazzer

dazzer Registered