Skin application...

Discussion in 'Wish Lists' started by Luis Pereira, Feb 16, 2018.

1. Luis Pereira

Luis Pereira Registered

Another suggestion is whether it would be possible to create a system that facilitates the application of skins in cars. You would drop the skin of the desired car, do the painting and then upload it through the system and it would apply the skin automatically.

Hug.

Mauro and Louis like this.
  2. GrimDad

GrimDad Registered

It already does this providing you have enabled skin transfer and the server allows it.
    Join a server using your skin, it automatically uploads it to the server and everyone gets it.

Luis Pereira likes this.
  3. Luis Pereira

Luis Pereira Registered

I already knew that in rFactor skin transfer was automatic on some servers. I had only thought of a simpler way to do this, since it is necessary to find the template of the car (sometimes I do not find the template), make the change with your painting and then find the folder that contains the car in the simulator. Thanks for your answer.

4. Coutie

Coutie Moderator Staff Member

Templates will all be in steamapps\common\rFactor 2\Templates from now on. I don't think dragging and dropping can actually be done, but maybe a button that will open the folder where the skin should be? Open in explorer or something like that.

Luis Pereira likes this.