Apex Modding GT3 - 2012 (v1.09 )

Discussion in 'Vehicles' started by yoss, Jan 25, 2014.

1. Shawn

Shawn Registered

Thanks for the update Yoss, personally I'd be more then happy to see it released without the rain effects. The new bop sounds really good too, would be nice for less bop discussion heading into the second race :D

yoss likes this.
  2. yoss

yoss Registered

Yes we are aware of some b.o.p request like "damn this 458 is more fast than my z4 on one lap " "we can t win the race with this sls "
    " damn this camaro is fucked "or " this benty is bad , overpowered" " this 997 have bad suspension and accelerate too strong "
    And at the end barhurst endurance was win by the bad suspended car ,sau paulo race was the best place for the sls undriveable car ,camaro made the pole on 24 h norscheiffe and lead the race at the beginning , and z4 supposed slow on one lap on road atlanta win the 6 h race endurance !!
    For resume , car behave different like in real , depending on track and driver behind the pedals.
    So you can imagine how hard is the making of the b.o.p in our case , it s definitively more easy to made a league edition physics .but that s not what we choose at the start .

Last edited: Feb 16, 2018
    Churrinche, pkelly and Guimengo like this.
  3. Shawn

Shawn Registered

Hahaha agree you almost don't want to put together a good setup and show your pace before the race at the risk there will be a complaint about bop, and your choice of car will get punished. I think Atlanta showed in the end that there were 4 different makes in with a shot of winning, so to be honest I wouldn't worry to much about it at all :D

yoss likes this.
  4. Shawn

Shawn Registered

Apologies if it came across like I was complaining about bop, definitely not what I was meaning. I will always just pick the car I feel most comfortable in personally.

yoss likes this.
  5. yoss

yoss Registered

Yes yes no problem shawn jacobs .
    P1 gaming simon christman actually verify mp4, we choose spa for all our test .
    as lap time currently benty 458 ausi and camaro are able to acheive 2.15.xxx in simon hand when he push hard , tyres wear are regular along the 25 /30 laps ,

We assume simon is a fast guy and he provide pro motec log and used setup.

We also seek for a pro motec log of one z4 who race road atlanta.

Last edited: Jan 25, 2018
    alexSchmurtz and Shawn like this.
  6. Wishmaster

Wishmaster Registered

I use the FSR Spa version ;)
    Full runs i have so far only done with the r8 and camaro and started to setup 2 or 3 more cars with long runs to follow.
    From these two the lap time was pretty even, but over the distance the camaro was stronger. But also the r8 setup was not adjusted to the newest version. So there is maybe something to find on the long run.

But due to bussiness trips it will take some time because i am on tour over the complete weeks for the next 2 month.

marmagas, Shawn, yoss and 1 other person like this.
  7. yoss

yoss Registered

Last edited: Jan 25, 2018
  8. Shawn

Shawn Registered

God damn that is good Yoss!!! Looks ready to release this weekend ;);)

:D I look forward to when it is released.

Hazi likes this.
  9. benborp

benborp Registered

Another report of tyre issues from me. I've moved from the McLaren to the BMW. This weekend at a league event all the BMWs were shod with Michelins through all sessions. Other drivers on the server reported that the BMWs were equipped with Michelins, so it wasn't just me. The Camaros were using Milestones. I don't have enough experience or data due to only having driven the car in one prior event so I can't tell if it was a graphical issue or if it affected physics as well. The server running a twin division seemed to be running cars with the correct tyres.

Let me know if you would like more information and I'll see what I can get hold of.

On the rare occasions that I see someone driving a McLaren on-line the front and rear tyres are now always mismatched.

10. mesfigas

mesfigas Registered

This mod has the best porsche !!.
    Congratulations Apex team.

bears, yoss and Guimengo like this.
  11. Christos Segkounas

Christos Segkounas Registered

You guys think that removing the fuel mixture setting altogether is the way to go?
    If you can't make it work as is then would it not be a better solution to keep the current working settings at least?
    That is from "safety car" to "lean 1" or "lean 2" depending on car, which are actually working?
    Then there would be no power setting past 100% engine power that works, but there isn't one now either nor will there be one if you remove them.
    They would of course then have to be renamed.
    There is a tactical element involved in all this and removing it would take away from the mod I believe.
    Of course the high settings should be removed for sure because people not experienced with the mod end up going slower and burning more fuel without knowing it.

Last edited: Feb 2, 2018
    marmagas and Lukas Lichten like this.
  12. yoss

yoss Registered

the real gt3 don't have this feature and all our last dev build of our car are without the feature , and without the b.o.p is still ok .
    last p1 gaming road atlanta race was made without , and we can consider that this big test was a big event and a top race .
    so you can consider the fuel mixture on our gt3 mod dead.

13. yoss

yoss Registered

Findind some minutes to rig the wiper on the Audi (R8 LMS). Rain won't be a problem @soon

Last edited: Feb 6, 2018
    Hazi, Churrinche, sg333 and 4 others like this.
  14. AMillward

AMillward Registered

That fuel mix thing might explain why it's difficult for me to lap Bathurst faster than a 2:08 :p

15. yoss

yoss Registered

Some more minuts for cleaning the windshield

AMillward, Corti, Guimengo and 5 others like this.
  16. yoss

yoss Registered

17. mittenes

mittenes Registered

Smells good :)

18. AMillward

AMillward Registered

There is no meme with which to convey my feels!

19. Mister Bronze

Mister Bronze Registered

Outstanding! I am partial to a Black and Orange livery. No 15 for me :D

20. AMillward

AMillward Registered

I quite like the 75A Bathurst Livery that Scotty Mac and Garth Tander ran.