STA Endurance Series Coming!

Discussion in 'Online Racing Discussion' started by SickwititHD, Jan 12, 2018.

1. SickwititHD

SickwititHD Registered

Last edited: Feb 1, 2018
    Erick3331 likes this.
  2. SickwititHD

SickwititHD Registered

Looking for some challengers to my #5 TSO40 LMP1 car.... bring it on sign up today @ www.seetheair.com Free to play league.

[​IMG]

3. "Phil"

"Phil" Registered

I'm looking forward to racing with you and the others Sick. I'll be in a LMP2, so no direct competition, but there will be the art of avoidance. :eek:

4. davehenrie

davehenrie Registered

Ford Gt's, Toyota 030? I don't remember either of those for UHD or Enduroracers.

5. GurtonBuster

GurtonBuster Registered

Yeah, they aren't in ER and I haven't seen them at URD. I haven't even been able to find a Ford GT mod at all. Curious what mod you guys are using for the league.

6. Marimbakat

Marimbakat Registered

These mods are a product of league members, intended for league use only. You get a chance to have a look at some genius work here. As League Director I welcome everyone that wants to be a part of a truly international group of sim racers. Not just one section of the World, but all together racing against each other.

These mods are shared only with league members, so if you want to be apart of this great series, sign up at SeeTheAir.com.register

Prizes are going to be awarded to top finishers in each class for the season, as well as podium finishers for the season.

With membership at SeeTheAir.com you have your own driver page, access to post and voice your opinion and concerns for the league. You get to shape where you go in the league and the opportunity to move up into official positions to craft your own series with the backing of the entire league and a place to call home.

Join Us!!

[​IMG]

GurtonBuster likes this.
  7. SickwititHD

SickwititHD Registered

Check out this 488..... [​IMG]

8. SickwititHD

SickwititHD Registered

Hey Folks, we run a mix of cars from URD and some developed in house for STA league use only. we require our members in this series to purchase the URD P1 mode and we combine that with our cars and BOP them for great racing. Once user sign up for the League and they decide to race this series we have a thread just for you to copy your receipt from URD before you get the passcode to one of our dedicated servers. hopefully that answer any questions, but we have LMP1, P2, and GT cars you will not find any place else that's why we just don't let anyone race these series with us. We are looking for good clean drivers... check out the page and post your thoughts www.seetheair.com

GurtonBuster likes this.
  9. GurtonBuster

GurtonBuster Registered

That's some really good information, thanks for sharing! I would be interested but my Saturdays are currently booked plus I don't have a mic. I know why you guys require it though, I've run in some other leagues where some people do and some people don't and it can get bad pretty quickly. Especially in multi-class racing.

10. SickwititHD

SickwititHD Registered

Thanks GurtonBuster... we encourage folks to have a mic.. but we have some members who choose not to use one. If that's the case and your a good driver, that will not be an issues. we still like folks to have Discord as we post a lot of information on discord. But even if you don't have that we post the same info on the STA site and in our STA Steam group. Check us out we have new series starting all the time and on different days! This series is just being advertised like are NASCAR series as these are our flagship series. we just finished up a DTM series which was great... so check us out!

GurtonBuster likes this.
  11. GurtonBuster

GurtonBuster Registered

That's good to know! I'll definitely take a look around then! I use discord all the time so there's no issue there, just a lack of mic.

12. Corvette 2008

Corvette 2008 Registered

13. SickwititHD

SickwititHD Registered

we will be doing some testing today on the Sports car server.... Join today after some server upgrades we are doing some capacity\rules testing for the new Endurance series. NASCAR server is up with next weeks tracks. Monday Indy series, server will be up for testing tomorrow.. Join today spots open for upcoming race series. www.seetheair.com

14. SickwititHD

SickwititHD Registered

From Chris STA director: @everyone I am proud to announce that we have secured Prizes for the RedlineIt.com Sports Car Series.
    First Place Prize Winners in each class will receive: Pirata Della Strada custom watch, wristband & key chain. A SeeTheAir.com official embroidered Polo, and a STA Vinyl Window Decal (6"x6" or 15.24 cm x 15.24 cm)
    Second & Third Place Podium finishers in each class will receive the STA Vinyl Window Decal, but we are also looking into other prizes which might include the STA polo's as well. More information on other prizes will be posted at later date.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

15. SickwititHD

SickwititHD Registered

Just wanted to post to all who may be interested. all we ask is for clean drivers.... skill levels are going to range from people who are super fast to those who are not as fast. We encourage all to join and take part in this series. we will even have prizes for none podium finishers. Great group of drivers here at STA join today and take part in this great world wide league.

16. SickwititHD

SickwititHD Registered

Thanks to all that have joined in the past two weeks. We are growing closer to the start of this season and still have some spots open in all classes.

17. SickwititHD

SickwititHD Registered

Looks like we have 5 to 7 drivers in each class... hoping for about 10 per class... We are still doing test and tune with one coming up this Friday 8pm eastern. join up and check it out.

18. plabersins

plabersins Registered

I'm interested depending on the dates.

19. SickwititHD

SickwititHD Registered

Hey Plabersins, just goto the following location http://seetheair.com/Register/
    Once you are registered you'll get access to our discord and steam groups. Once you have that you will have access to the servers and be able to pick out a car and class. as well as be able to take part in some of the other series we have going. Send me a friend request on steam as well.
    look forward to racing with you sickwititHD

20. plabersins

plabersins Registered

I did yesterday, but haven't gotten an email back yet.