3DS MAX RFACTOR 2 TRACK INVISIBLE AFTER EXPORT

Discussion in 'Track Modding' started by Termite, Dec 19, 2017.

1. Termite

Termite Registered

Update, I went to a smaller object an ambulance, I apply T1 material on it then export it, in 3dsimed its there but in the middle and very very small, I had to zoom way in to see it. That is the same thing that's happing to the track piece as well I bet, Is this a scaling problem? How do I correct it? And all I did was highlight it in max and apply material in it, I did not move it at all. What give the coordinates of an object?

2. Lazza

Lazza Registered

Make sure your system units are meters (sic). There might be another unit I've forgotten as well, just make sure everything's in metres.

3. Termite

Termite Registered

Thanks, See post #16 it is in meters, I thought everything invisible before when I would export, But it's so small and it's not in the right place on the map.

4. Nibiru

Nibiru Registered

I don't use fbx very often so not that familiar with the import.
    But Im sure in the fbx import roll out you need to define units you want used. Id say you have mm or cm not meter.

5. Termite

Termite Registered

HEY GUYS, IT'S FIXED - I FOUND THE PROBLEM SCALING, I RESCALED ALL OBJECTS TO 100% AND ALL IS GOOD NOW.

A big THANK YOU for all your help and input, sure gave me al lot of ideas. I'm sure I'll be asking more questions as I dive more into this project. Hope I get the same response:)
    Again Thanks
    Termite

SPASKIS and toebee like this.