More isi cars

Discussion in 'Wish Lists' started by Omelete, Dec 18, 2017.

1. Omelete

Omelete Registered

It's not a matter of choosing, I just want cars well made with real physics data, not invented, with graphics at the height of the gt3 pack, that works in dx11 and that looks good in virtual reality.
    A tool to train like clio, megane, or other ISI cars ....
    I do not want a ferrari enzo ... because few of us are going to compete with a ferrari enzo

2. AMillward

AMillward Registered

There's also the RFT 2013 F1 mod updated by Frenky which is a phenominal mod.

4WD would be good to have if the rumours of LMP1s turn out to be true. Then we run into the realms of things like Rallycross.

I've eaten the popcorn AND the bucket...

Not that, it's that your posts read as "Because I want the laser scanned Nordschleife, everybody wants it"

Very few of us are going to drive anything available in rFactor 2. What are you getting at?

Good luck getting it. Even the V8 Supercars in iRacing (which Supercars said are official) are estimates because Ford and Holden don't want each other getting the data. It's the same way in Falcon BMS and DCS there's no Identify Friend or Foe system implimented. Because they don't want the Russians or the Chinese getting their hands on it. I guess those sims are worthless since they're not 100000000000% realistic.

Last edited: Dec 20, 2017
    juanchioooo likes this.
  3. patchedupdemon

patchedupdemon Registered

Look for rastas mods in steam,he has an evo and audi 90 both 4wd and both are top notch,from what I can remember of iracings audi 90 rastas version feels very similar

4. McNolo

McNolo Registered

Speaking of tracks, it is very difficult to make a track without laser reference data (lidar, for example) or maps, but there are many tracks in the world from which these data are not available, so you have to make it "freehand", like always has been done. It would be ideal to have all the tracks scanned by laser or with reliable elevation data, but if that is not possible I think you can also enjoy a "fairly approximate" track, even if it is not exact or perfect. A good track is always a good track. What do you think?

5. AMillward

AMillward Registered

Are they actual 4x4? Didn't thing Rf2 did that.

6. juanchioooo

juanchioooo Registered

@AMillward where there is no can not be removed, (Omelete)it must be that if you have a formula master car in your house

@McNolo of course , never better said

McNolo likes this.
  7. patchedupdemon

Well you can adjust the torque split and it makes a definite difference,feels realistic to me,wether or not it’s fudged I have no idea but they are damn good to drive

8. dylbie

dylbie Registered

WheelDrive=FOUR :cool:

If people don't want mods that's fine... I'll just keep myself to myself doing things like this:
    :D

9. Bjørn

Bjørn Registered

Hello there, you must be new here. Actually rFactor was and still is created with modding in mind - all to extend its lifespan.
    ISI lost the F1 licensing with EA in 2003 and had a perfectly good engine which couldn't be used anymore, so they went with what they had and released it - including only fictional content (apart from two Panoz racing cars and Silverstone, dubbed Northhamptonshire) while releasing modding tools for it. The phrase "Customize, Control, Connect" isn't grabbed out of thin air.

If you aren't running any mods, you're missing out on a lot of good stuff. Oh and honestly, I think you're acting quite dense.

juanchioooo and AMillward like this.
  10. MarcG

MarcG Registered

:eek: GIMME GIMME GIMME :D

AMillward and patchedupdemon like this.
  11. fsuarez79

fsuarez79 Registered

I suppose you missed the post from a real life USF2000 driver where he mentioned the car developed by S397 feels nothing like his real life counterpart, but hey, it's a lot of fun to drive in the sim.
    I'm sorry to break your bubble but even official content is not a 100% representation of real life.

If you expect to drive dabadabadoo's laser scanned Nords and then take your real life Radical GT3 to the track (I suppose you own one) and feel every single little bump and rock on the road exactly as in the sim and suddenly be transformed into Lewis Hamilton, you both are out of your mind.

bwana, AMillward and juanchioooo like this.
  12. patchedupdemon

Ohhhhhh my god I need this in my life,I just had a captain slow crisis watching that video,looks and sounds epic,would definitely give me the fizz

13. Emery

Emery Registered

Yes, rF2 does that.

14. Bjørn

Bjørn Registered

It does a crude 4WD with a front-rear fixed torque split... It needs so many things added for it to be really good... Torque-vector adjustment on the go... Having motors on each corner...

15. Skan

Skan Registered

The AWD version of the Palatov D4 is a perfect example of this technology.

dadaboomda likes this.
  16. AMillward

AMillward Registered

I'll have to have a look at this, thanks!

THIS IS WHY WE NEED RALLYCROSS!

SPASKIS and patchedupdemon like this.
  17. TIG_green

TIG_green Registered

LOL... I have always found rf2 grass to be ice so that car has huge grip. Nice one, keep modding ;)

18. Pauli Partanen

Pauli Partanen Registered

This is awesome!

19. TIG_green

TIG_green Registered

I hope we get few more cars to the gt3 pack. I also hope we get more quality dlc car packs...V8, some lower formula class, DTM, some old school GT or touring cars.

20. dadaboomda

dadaboomda Registered

I hope a WRC or a rallye group 5 (AWD).
    But palatov D4 in AWD version is not for rallying :)

Very good car.

In RWD, it is other driving / sensations