North America! SeeTheAir.com Endurance Divisions

Discussion in 'Online Racing Discussion' started by Bjørn, Jul 24, 2017.

1. Bjørn

Bjørn Registered

Hello...

I am making this post on behalf of the SeeTheAir.com racing community.

It's an established console community which races Gran Turismo, pCARS, AC, Dirt Rally etc. on PS4.

In Jan 2017 a few of their key members took part in a race I had set up and wanted to explore of this rFactor 2-thing. Because of its diversity and possibilities such as stock cars, open wheelers and tin tops... Endless tracks (over time)... Needless to say they wanted to explore PC-racing and rFactor 2 seemed like the obvious choice.

Basically they kind of head-hunted me (tooting my own horn here, I know) to help out setting up servers, getting the basics of modding, setting up series with custom skins etc.

So far we're halfway through our first 'warm-up' series called "Le Petit GT Series". It consists of 60 to 90 min long races every friday night at 8PM EST - we run modified URD-content. Servers are locked for this reason and you need to own those mods to take part in that particular series. Oh. There's a NASCAR division too... And sometimes we run some stuff I'd like to call "My own blend" ;)

So far we've been 10 people racing at most but we haven't really done much to spread the word about us and the in-my-opinion unique series and community.

The plan is to run multiple series, not just one - one of them will however be a full-blown multiclass series if participants reaches a number that allows it at some point.

http://www.seetheair.com/Register.html
    You'll also find forums where you can sign up for the rF2-series we run - NASCAR and GTLM so far.

Oh yeah and most communications (day to day) actually is handled through Discord
    Join here https://discord.gg/dHK7qF and present yourself if you feel like it

A few appetizers :)
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2ndLastJedi likes this.
  2. SickwititHD

SickwititHD Registered

Check it out folks... its been a great series so far with a lot of cool cars. this is just a warm up for this fall\winters multi class series. You don't want to miss it! visit www.seetheair.com today!

3. Corvette 2008

Corvette 2008 Registered

Fun Racing with this group

Bjørn likes this.
  4. Bjørn

Bjørn Registered

dylbie likes this.
  5. Bjørn

Bjørn Registered

dylbie likes this.
  6. rocketjockeyr6

rocketjockeyr6 Registered

Nice. :)
    I plan to get the URD GT mod in the not too distant future. 6$ isnt bad at all from what I see of the content.
    Are there any other required mods?
    Also, is the Ford part of URD now? I didnt see it on the site.
    West coast time here, but any race Im available for, Ill be in.
    I'll let y'all know when Im up to snuff on mod subscriptions. :cool:

Cheers
    rocket

Bjørn likes this.
  7. SickwititHD

SickwititHD Registered

We currently have a DTM series starting in one week. we also currently have a NASCAR series running. Please check out www.seetheair.com
    FYI Ford is not part of the URD package. STA has some proprietary cars that we use in our league as well.

check us out today!

8. SickwititHD

SickwititHD Registered

Almost forgot..... Mopar is making its way back to NASCAR @www.seetheair.com Join us as the Dodge brothers make it back to their home track Michigan for this weeks NASCAR action!

Attached Files:

9. Bjørn

Bjørn Registered

cam2-20fps800-200.gif

Guys in North America!

If you're interested in really, really fast touring cars, we at SeeTheAir currently run a DTM-series...
    This weekend we're running the twisty track of Lausitzring, inside the tri-oval...Saturday 9PM EST! Drop by if you want... Sign up here http://seetheair.com/register/
    And if you want to get in touch otherwise, see what we're like head on to our Discord: https://discord.gg/F79KUeD

10. rocketjockeyr6

rocketjockeyr6 Registered

Been meaning to drop by the Discord for a while now, things have been hectic at the homestead. ;)
    But keep a pit box open, cuz I'll be comin in hot any day now. :)

Cheers folks, I look forward to chatting and seeing yall on track. :cool:
    rocket

11. Bjørn

Bjørn Registered

Lookin' forward to it, buddeh!

12. SickwititHD

SickwititHD Registered

Really good Race last week... look forward to this weekends race... Tough track.... Come join us!

check us out on Discord, steam, and our home site www.SeeTheAir.com

13. Pocisk

Pocisk Registered

Greetings from IRG-World - we also running on DTM from URD. Good fun :cool:

Bjørn likes this.
  14. SickwititHD

SickwititHD Registered

SeeTheAir.com Racing League is proud to announce the Redlintit.com Sports Car Series. An Endurance based series covering LMP and GT styled cars. It is in the works for prizes to be handed to top podium finishers in each class of the series. Other prizes may be award for continued attendance in the series. Prizes have not been veririfed, but will be from SeeTheAir.com, and our sponsors AND1/ Nautica Footwear, and Host Sponsor Pirata Della Strada and Redlineit.com.

With all this said this is a flag ship series for STA and Sponsors and we have held this series off for 1 year waiting on membership, we are hoping with some incentives to potium winners and lottery for those that make 70% of all races we can get folks to come out and have fun and get a chance to win something..... More to come, i will be posting to all forums and some SIM racing Forums not just internally to STA.... to win anything the driver must be a member of STA to take part!

15. SickwititHD

SickwititHD Registered

16. Corvette 2008

Corvette 2008 Registered

Looks like fun!