Best "F1 2017" mod at present?

Discussion in 'Third Party Content' started by BobDobbs, Apr 12, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ho3n3r

Ho3n3r Registered

o_O Nice job pulling info out of your ass. I'm 100% sure "FSR" (who are we even speaking about here? The president? If not, then it's irrelevant as it's not "FSR" then - and I would bet my house on the fact that he didn't mention a thing about F1 ASR) didn't say a thing about F1 ASR. I would like to know how you dreamt up this information...

2. osiris32

osiris32 Registered

I haven't seen anyone from FSR complain about your mod.

Just even a moment of looking and you will see the model is temporary and will NOT BE USED. I used it purely to give teams a chance to design liveries on a car that would be similar to the one we are getting custom made.

Ho3n3r likes this.
  3. Lukas Lichten

Lukas Lichten Registered

Well those models are not just from AC, but also from an AC paid mod without permission. And the "creator" of the ASR 17 mod reacted highly indecent on being questioned about it, which resulted in him getting banned.

This is just information. What you make out of this info is your decision.

Also, people investing there hours into a mod for free does not absolve them from criticism, this is absolutely stupid.

While I can not say anything on the physics of the ASR F1 17 mod, here is a conversation about the ASR 1994 mod, which would indicate to me that the ASR F1 17 mod will properbly have similar issues, so it is most likely not the best.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

4. Bjørn

Bjørn Registered

... These are not the same groups / people.

5. Ho3n3r

Ho3n3r Registered

Hey, it's easy to attack you if they think you don't frequent the forums. I will get some popcorn as I await his next retort.

6. Coutie

Coutie Moderator Staff Member

There won't be any. Seems like all F1 talk here is always the start of some problem.

lagg likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.