Incredible ISI quad interceptor

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by dadaboomda, Nov 29, 2017.

1. dadaboomda

dadaboomda Registered

I tried (tried again following the inconclusive attempt at its release) the quad "ISI Interceptor" ... Incredible.

A few years ago when I tried it I used the track provided with :
    Way too hard to get started with this type of physics.

This time I used the "Dallas Karting Complex": it is ideal to train with this quad at the beginning.

The physics seemed very coherent (+ FFB), really very fun and there is really a challenge (try you understand why).

I increased the FFB multiplier a little.
    EDIT : 540°

Last edited: Nov 29, 2017
  2. Skan

Skan Registered

You want to take the Quad to Spaskis's Test Track and make a video of it? You, me and who ever else wants to join the nonsense. Someone just has to host it and then actually let us in. You do know Spaskis Laser Scanned the LIDAR of the CAD file's Traxxas Inversion Poly? That is accurate to the nearest 1/100 of an flea's tick's uncle's eyelash. All in stunning Panavision Kodak Technicolor on Polaroid Emulsion. With the ambiance mixed in stunning 196/128 on Yamaha HS8 Monitors, the sound is so lifelike it is as pure as silence.

3. dadaboomda

dadaboomda Registered

You're message is totally offtopic. Useless. What to you loose your time for talk bullshit like this...

4. Zeh Drei Peo

Zeh Drei Peo Registered

Yeah but because of his negative attitude he decided to convert it for supermario cart becuase steam db graphs clearly show its the next big thing.
    Cmon man, your comment was childish.

5. Skan

Skan Registered

My comment was childish? If you are thinking I am saying something bad about Spaskis, you are wrong. If you do not understand the joke, that is another matter.

6. SPASKIS

SPASKIS Registered

I actually understood as a joke!
    You need to understand Skan. He is a little bit crazy. Not bad intentioned. I'm sure of that.

Pauli Partanen and bwana like this.