Released NEW! GT3 Pack - Now Available!

Discussion in 'News & Notifications' started by Christopher Elliott, Oct 17, 2017.

1. Max Dralle

Max Dralle Registered

How would you feed ABS data to the pedals, when they are not force feedback driven ?

2. yippssy

yippssy Registered

Yes, brake pedal with force-feedback driven.

3. Max Dralle

Max Dralle Registered

Do you know any affordable FFB pedals ?

Besides that, this is way off topic, so you better start a separate thread, covering the topic.

;)

4. yippssy

yippssy Registered

Yes it's offtopic, I only looked for request S397 to include electronic aids in GT3 cars as built, in garage by example.

Last edited: Nov 10, 2017
  5. fsuarez79

fsuarez79 Registered

Sorry to continue with the off topic but I saw this DIY solution for FFB pedals if you're up to the challenge.

I'm personally not good at this kinda things so not even trying but maybe someone here will

Ian likes this.
  6. lagg

lagg Registered

Hi Paco.
    I've been looking for the open letter without result..
    Wher can i find it?
    Thanks.

7. Paco572

Paco572 Registered

I can't release it because it contains information I happened to stumble across which potentially could be very damaging to Studio 397 and the rFactor modding community. I offered it to Christopher Elliot from Studio 397 as a :private in house letter:, but I have not received a response from him. I'm being ignored by Studio 397.

PACO

8. lagg

lagg Registered

Ah!
    I thought that open letter meant that it could be public.
    Sorry for my english.

9. Paco572

Paco572 Registered

Going back to 2006 for me. I've been around. Yes the letter deals with the current DLC, It's current.

PACO :)

10. Skan

Skan Registered

1. If he is talking about the skins missing channels... that's not a big deal, it can be fixed by Studio 397. (some cars)
    2. If he is talking about the albedo maps being off, that is the same as above. (all cars)

I seriously doubt anyone at Studio 397 has not noticed these things and have a fix already. Keep in mind that if rF2 had an update every time they fixed, changed, added, removed, updated, renamed, etc everything.... we would be doing more downloading than driving. Servers would never run because there would be nothing but updating. Those are the 2 and only 2 issues I have with the new skins. This "issue" is below minor. There is no product ending problem nor is there a company ending problem. It is a skin. If my bills were payed by making rF2 skins then I might be a little mad but that's not at all the case. Typing negativity in a forum that you do not have to be a member to read just breeds pre-conceived ideas about rF2. Typing misinformation (which runs rampant here) is even worse.

back on topic: I bought the pack and drove all but the Corvette so far. As I expected, the Bentley is my favorite of the group. I do wonder if there will be road car and/or other types of counterparts.

11. Paco572

Paco572 Registered

You have no idea and it's not your fault. So pleaase stop with the insults because, If do release the letter it's going to make every single person that trashes me and there are plenty of you, look like fools. I shit you not. By the way, is that a real picture of you in your avatar? Because if that is really is you, you like like a lost pirate, who's one ugly mofo, no offense. LOL!!

PACO :)

12. Paco572

Paco572 Registered

I'm not going to give bad people, rfactor haters, good idea's to shit on this company or the modding community..

13. Paco572

Paco572 Registered

I was going post it because of your comments, can't post it, it's more 10000 characters. It's a dead issue now, dead, dead ,dead, dead, dead!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    I don't a give shit anymore.

14. SPASKIS

SPASKIS Registered

Get some professional help. You have some type of problem.

jayarrbee36 likes this.
  15. lagg

lagg Registered

I'm sorry for opening the Pandora's box.
    Although it's been very funny and surreal, it could be better to return the topic. ;)

MarcG, coltair, SPASKIS and 1 other person like this.
  16. T.Hartmann

T.Hartmann Registered

eating pills from secret santa isn`t best ideao_O
    :D:D:D:D

behave with respect & have a nice day!!!

17. Christopher Elliott

Christopher Elliott Registered

Let's please get back to a normal level of discussion, without getting personal, as much as we possibly can.

lagg, aguy0523, Goanna and 2 others like this.
  18. ECAR_Tracks

ECAR_Tracks Registered

I hope next DLCs be sold only in one piece to avoid all that discussion.

By the way, is there any new DLC in development?

19. stonec

stonec Registered

It will not solve the problem, because next people will complain they can't use their modded GT3 car to drive against DLC GT3 cars, even though they have not bought any of the official ones. And when that is solved they will complain URD GT3 cars won't work unless you own them. And when that is solved, they will complain why do I have all these DLC cars that I don't own wasting space on my HDD.

David O'Reilly, John, McFlex and 5 others like this.
  20. juanchioooo

juanchioooo Registered

at least it will end that if I buy one or five vehicles, pack only and ready, but I think this story happened for the mclaren championship
    I believe that if they do a multidisciplinary mod, the next time is a single package ;):)