Released NEW! GT3 Pack - Now Available!

Discussion in 'News & Notifications' started by Christopher Elliott, Oct 17, 2017.

1. Javi288

Javi288 Registered

With triple screen, the one that has different proportions to the rest is the Mercedes AMG GT3. You have to get very close to the dashboard, otherwise the sides of the seat fill the side screens and you can not see the side mirrors.

rauf00 and alpha-bravo like this.
  2. Nimugp

Nimugp Registered

so that's why it went from 1.00 & 1.01 to 1.07 & 1.08 ;) so it's not because it's an update as such.

As I understood previously (when only the mclaren had just been released), they do allways have 2 versions of the paid content. Lowest number contains pretty much everything I believe, and than the higher number is an 'update' which includes the skins of the cars. It's done to protect the content from getting ripped, but allow users to creat custom skins. (and once more, this is what I understood, don't take it as a fact as I may have incorrectly understood things)

Marcel Offermans and juanchioooo like this.
  3. alpha-bravo

alpha-bravo Registered

To be honest no :confused:. Thanks for the clarification.
    Sorry for the confusion

4. oppolo

oppolo Registered

could it be possible to have the class gt3 as default opponent like in urd's t5 mod happens? every time i forget to choose the class and the track is full of mercedes or radical or....and I have to come back to the main menu

bobbie424242, TJones and Mibrandt like this.
  5. vegaguy5555

vegaguy5555 Registered

This may seem to be a silly question but I have to ask. What makes these cars soooo good feeling?

Is it more physics detail? I would think they have tire and frame flex physics? Although I would not imagine much of that going on in these GT3's

They are not necessarily easy to drive but easier to know when I'm about to go over the limit. There seems to be more car in the wheel in general somehow.

I never liked the Radical in any sim until this one. What a blast!!!

TJones and Gary77 like this.
  6. Christopher Elliott

Christopher Elliott Registered

The second version contains the teams mas, which you are free to open and use to create your own teams upgrade for your series or league.

vegaguy5555, Filip and juanchioooo like this.
  7. Christopher Elliott

Christopher Elliott Registered

Checking on this...

Ari Antero and GrimDad like this.
  8. zzigg

zzigg Registered

I can not do the update through steam. I can not find the gt3 pack in the workshop also in the inventory to be able to un- subscribe. I have the first version. (1.0 / 1.01). thanks

9. Paulfield

Paulfield Registered

You need to go to steam then top left corner click on view/ inventory then click on each car and unsubscribe then resubscribe to each one one at a time.

10. lagg

lagg Registered

Then, to create our teams, do we have to make an update from 1.78, or 1.79?

11. Goanna

Goanna Registered

I believe it would be 1.78...it being the "base".

juanchioooo, lagg and WiZPER like this.
  12. zzigg

zzigg Registered

thanks for answer but i donĀ“t have theme in my inventory but in game i have the first version

13. SPASKIS

SPASKIS Registered

What I don't understand is why teams cannot be included in one single version.

14. philrob

philrob Registered

nearly finished now, does anybody have any idea where the glass template is? itk corv.JPG

vegaguy5555, Ernie and sg333 like this.
  15. Paco572

Paco572 Registered

This is being looked into, at this time 3 out of the 5 GT3 Paid cars do not include or should I say, do not any have any means to edit glass, as the required files in the .mas file, which should be there so you can edit them, are absent.

PACO

vegaguy5555 likes this.
  16. Lgel

Lgel Registered

ECAR_Tracks and SPASKIS like this.
  17. SPASKIS

SPASKIS Registered

I guess I didn't explain clearly.
    I don't understand why we need two versions. So far, it was typical that some of the .mas files were encrypted and others open within the same rfcmp. Dividing one vehicle into two components is clearly creating confusion among many users.

Ozzy and Ernie like this.
  18. Lgel

Lgel Registered

You were very clear, I imply this is may be a first step to separate skins (the only mas in the second vehicle is Teams), from the rest of the vehicle with the new UI (coming very soon), and ease the addition / removal of skins by users of RF2 as in other sims (I am still naive, don't you think?).

Cheers.

19. lagg

lagg Registered

I hope you are right.:D

20. SPASKIS

SPASKIS Registered

There is no need to separate skins from the rest of the files to do that. We have been using ISI/S397 vehicles for years already. I have been using incremental updates for skins since we started organizing rF2 races. Having the original teams with the rest of the files is no issue for that.

When you create a vmod you select the cars that you want, skipping the official ones if you wish.