Released Subscribe to the latest DX11 updated Content!

Discussion in 'News & Notifications' started by Christopher Elliott, May 1, 2017.

1. fox555

fox555 Registered

Question to DEVs: will there be a DX9 version available after the release of DX11? Please save the dx9 version.

RoboCAT10 likes this.
  2. Ari Antero

Ari Antero Registered

Why?

3. fox555

fox555 Registered

1) On some systems people have more FPS on DX9 than on DX11.
    2) I dont like the color palette in the DX11 version, too much blue.
    3) Why not.

RoboCAT10 likes this.
  4. Ari Antero

Ari Antero Registered

DX11 is still beta and it is not fully optimized. We don`t know how performance is going to be.
    Release rFactor 2 as DX9 It is the worst mistake ISI has ever made:confused:. Game should been DX11 from the day one.

5. MarcG

MarcG Registered

The worst mistake ISI ever made was making such a high quality Sim Racing Platform for us to enjoy in multiple forms....damn you Gjon for making me happy!

6. Ari Antero

Ari Antero Registered

From the early release of rFacto 2 DX9 beta there has been people who has pretended that everything is just fine. Sales numbers to rFactor 2 are telling the story how much sim racing community has been enjoying this high quality platform how good choice DX9 was.
    This strange behavior is still going on here in S397 forums. Good example is when majority are reporting decreases of fps DX9 vs DX11 there are statements that some has in increased fps with DX11 and when you are asking proof you get benchmark which is old and not from the public beta release. :D

The second worst mistake to ISI was to listen "inner circle" and not the majority. Let`s just hope S397 are not making the same mistake:rolleyes:

7. patchedupdemon

patchedupdemon Registered

So you're basically saying that because you have worst performance in dx11 than dx9,no body should be having better performance,it's impossible because you and your system is the be all and all
    Smh,

8. sport02

sport02 Registered

hi , I had buy RF1 and RF2 before the game comes on Stream , now how to download the game again ?

Last edited: Aug 15, 2017
  9. sport02

sport02 Registered

thx , I send a mail to S397 .
    for Rf1 with a help of your answer I constat that I can download the soft to rfactor.net .

Last edited: Aug 16, 2017
  10. juanchioooo

juanchioooo Registered

is there any possibility of updating official c6 zr1 to dx11? download template please ?

2ndLastJedi likes this.
  11. I have an issue with BTCC Civic's with taill and brakelights not working, any fix for this?

Javi288 likes this.
  12. oppolo

oppolo Registered

13. Depco

Depco Registered

did you clear your cbash and shader folders? If the mod content is DX11 and was updated after your first load of the mod you will have graphical anomalies and shineys. If you clear those folders the game will rebuild the shaders and you shouldn't have those shiney areas on DX11 content. For reference URD EGT has not yet been updated and they continue to have the shiney look when PP effects are set to anything but "off".

dadaboomda likes this.
  14. oppolo

oppolo Registered

I've deleted that files but the issue is still there. nissan gt-r gt1 on mills outer a

15. TheMattyOnline

TheMattyOnline Member

As far as I am aware, the BTCC mod is not updated to DX11 yet.

I'm sure I saw the team post on Facebook that the mod was in the process of being updated and was in testing.

16. rer8

rer8 Registered

To be clear, how exactly am I to accomplish this.... This is a night mare....

17. alpha-bravo

alpha-bravo Registered

login with your steamclient, select rF2 from your library, follow the workshop link for rF2 in your steam client and subscribe to the studio-397 content you are interested. thats all. for subscribed content steam sync this automatically to your client and rF2 synch this automatically every time start it.

Last edited: Oct 22, 2017
  18. yippssy

yippssy Registered

Matsusaka
    Bathurst
    Loch Drummond
    Lime Rock Park
    Montreal

Skip Barber
    Megane Trophy
    Nissan 370Z

Please DX11 update! thanks!

mesfigas, Bernardo, balage06 and 7 others like this.
  19. Boomer20

Boomer20 Registered

Is there any official content still to get the DX11 treatment, I recently noticed that all the old ISI workshop content has been updated under the ISI author (I remember an old monthly update stated they didnt have access to them, they must now). I also noticed that the Renault Megane Trophy has 2 versions in the workshop. I'm pretty sure its the only one.

20. Lazza

Lazza Registered

@Boomer20 I think a number of those 'updates' were just making them proper workshop items to move them out of the cache (which is no longer used). It was stated there were no content changes. I don't have a list detailing which ones though.