Mid October and no GT3 car?!

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by gpfan, Oct 13, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. dylbie

dylbie Registered

This is getting ridiculous AGAIN! Yet another thread of self-entitlement.

Someone show me (with screenshots) where is says "for a September 2017 release".

2. MarcG

MarcG Registered

3. dylbie

dylbie Registered

4. jeffers

jeffers Registered

This is so silly! Conversely I could also say that it doesn't say it's releasing in 2018, '19, I could go on! If we can't all agree that this was scheduled to release last month then Houston, we have a problem!

At the end of the day delays are a regular occurrence in most industries, like I said previously I'm sure it will soon be here, I don't think for a second S397 deliberatlry delayed releasing the pack. However, those who had purchased the pack were within their rights to highlight the delayed released. If only everything released on time here as it does on iRacing....oh wait...:rolleyes:

And btw I also drive in iRacing, I'm just trying to point out that EVERY sim suffers delays of some sort. This bickering is just so stupid!

Guimengo likes this.
  5. Zeh Drei Peo

Zeh Drei Peo Registered

Ok i see what you mean. but if you strafe around in the steam store and even in update news from other games. a lot of them dont refresh their annoucement pages, update pages or even store pages. for a new customer this is irritating thats true. my view was more from one who follows the s397 forum at a daily base. ;)

6. Thepharcyde

Thepharcyde Registered

This thread is reminiscent of Project Cars forum where the moderators defend any criticism irrespective of accountability on either the developers side or consumers to always be the end user who is to blame.

Very sad

demerzel likes this.
  7. Coutie

Coutie Moderator Staff Member

What?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.