Mid October and no GT3 car?!

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by gpfan, Oct 13, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SPASKIS

SPASKIS Registered

They recently said that new cars will come with a new build.

Rui Santos likes this.
  2. Bruce0440

Bruce0440 Registered

I didt read that, but I would like it

3. Zeh Drei Peo

Zeh Drei Peo Registered

No it wouldnt. It only would satisfy your need of information in short term. If then they going to write "postponed, postponed" all the time you would fed up again and you have the same situation as now. i think some of you guys should train your patience and trust. for me until now s397 always made me happy with their updates and i trust in their strategy. and in the meantime i have some work to do and now finally cart factor :p

Ernie, WiZPER, jayarrbee36 and 3 others like this.
  4. MarcG

MarcG Registered

Well that's your own fault then if you're too lazy to read beyond the headline, or would you prefer Studio397 to send telepathic thoughts to keep you up to date with their bowel movements?!

Damned they if they, damned if they don't eh?! :rolleyes:

5. Ari Antero

Ari Antero Registered

Do you remember who wrote this sentence ?
    "But t's the same old names spouting the same old relentless downtrodden attitudes that have plagued this forum in recent times."
    :oops:

6. MarcG

MarcG Registered

Yeah you're right, this time it's a new name ;)

jayarrbee36 likes this.
  7. Thepharcyde

Thepharcyde Registered

It's a little underhanded to take your money a month in advance of an advertised release and then 15 days into the following month and details are yet to be confirmed!?! At least upload steam to that effect
    Steam
    I purchased said pack August 2nd!

[​IMG] https://prnt.sc/gxqqm2[/IMG]

8. patchedupdemon

patchedupdemon Registered

You knew what the deal was when you pre purchased the pack,if you feel hard done by then you only have yourself to blame,you made the decision

9. SPASKIS

SPASKIS Registered

Yes the deal was September and he has the right to be upset. If you are happy with the delay good for you, but let other express how they feel about it without reading your pointless judgment.

10. Ari Antero

Ari Antero Registered

Excuse me but the deal was : "Five GT spec cars including Mclaren 650 S GT3 and four soon to be announced cars. Purchase the pack now for a September release."

You know I don`t mind when GT pack is released but some people do and when they make constructive criticism you should just zip it. Your sentence don`t make any sense, are you sober?

peterchen, Mibrandt, Guimengo and 7 others like this.
  11. Juergen-BY

Juergen-BY Registered

Better you keep from YOUR meds off...

Guimengo and demerzel like this.
  12. Ari Antero

Ari Antero Registered

This is the naked truth: "Purchase the pack now for a September release." Stop defending and ranting other peoples posts. You are not the right person to do that.

Last edited: Oct 15, 2017
  13. Marc Brink

Marc Brink Registered

Pfff ... are you always this tiresome?

Guimengo, jeffers, Ari Antero and 3 others like this.
  14. Goanna

Goanna Registered

What's everyone getting so worked up about, it's not even due for release for another 11 months. :)

Guimengo and Jeremy Talbot like this.
  15. Bjørn

Bjørn Registered

Guys...

John, WiZPER and TheMattyOnline like this.
  16. davehenrie

davehenrie Registered

Yeah Marc Brink for the Rush 2112 icon! I was surprised to see Marcel's post and then not a single comment from us about it. Not a like, not a boo, just the same argument between the same people [basically]. The plan was to have the cars released as a pack in September. The plan fell through. Mike Tyson had a saying about people with plans. "Everybody has a plan, until they get hit in the mouth."
    I suspect S397 got hit in the mouth dealing with the licensing.

jeffers and jayarrbee36 like this.
  17. jeffers

jeffers Registered

Yeah I do think you need to realise that your point is somewhat invalid patchedupdemon. I for one am hopeful that the pack will soon be released. At the time I decided to purchase only the McLaren, but as it was implied that the pack would be released by September it's understandable that some are pointing this out. Hopefully we can get an update fairly soon for those people.

P.s. As it was World Mental Health Day last week your 'meds' comment was a little inconsiderate for those who may be on medication.

Juergen-BY and Guimengo like this.
  18. shiet

shiet Registered

I didn't buy this pack in advance because the only "pack" I bought in early access (URD PX) is still not ready so I was a little bit cautious this time.
    But I don't think that S397 is intentionally delaying the release or they want the screw people over, I'm sure they have a reason for this, probably:

[​IMG]

patchedupdemon likes this.
  19. patchedupdemon

patchedupdemon Registered

No we are wrong,s397 are doing dodgy dealings trying to rip everyone off,they are incompetent and evil,they forced people to buy the pack at gun point lol

I mean look at marcel "horses head on bed " offermans,you can tell he's a gangster,he's so evil,lol

The same group of folks bitching and moaning its late,will probably bitch and moan that they pre purchased it,and don't like the other cars yet to be announced lol.

Same old same old from the sad few unfortunately,but hey,your not allowed to do anything on here but bitch and moan.

It's the sad few that cause devs to keep hush hush on development,because they are damned if they do and damned if they don't.

I don't envy s397,well I do cuz marcel "has your money" bwah ha ha,that evil master mind him

20. SPASKIS

SPASKIS Registered

That's not true.

Marcel's post saying that it is likely to have the pack this week has 18 likes including mine.

On the other hand. In my own experience, people arising bugs or helping others get very few or no likes at all from staff.

Last edited: Oct 16, 2017
    Stan and Ari Antero like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.