[REL] Dallas Karting Complex 1.3

Discussion in 'Locations' started by PlickBadger, Apr 28, 2014.

1. PlickBadger

PlickBadger Registered

Thanks Marc, yours and many others feedback has been extremely helpful.

Maybe if I got paid for track building, I'd spend tons of time trying to make things "blow your socks off" perfect :). I'm already punching way above my weight class trying to get tracks to be rF2 worthy. My main goals to make them acceptable, functional and as close to the real thing as I'm capable of.

2. brot

brot Registered

V. 1.32:

Gorgeous, just gorgeous :)

Thank you for fixing this issue.

3. Carlo

Carlo Registered

Loving 1.32 - Especially the grass textures adjacent to the track surface which look very much like TX as I remember it. Great job!

Thank-you for this.

4. Justy

Justy Registered

Many, many thanks for all the time and effort you must have put into this fab little track PlickBadger. Outstanding job! I hope we will see more tracks, from you in the future. ;)

Cheers

Justin

5. rhamm

rhamm Registered

Is the night lighting still considered "wrong"? It's a little dark in a few places but doesn't seem bad to me with the current build. The stars and the full moon look pretty effing cool.

6. PlickBadger

PlickBadger Registered

I'm not entirely sure. I never got the night lighting working 100%. I'm sure it has something to do with track objects, but I can't find the culprit(s). I believe all the appropriate objects have the correct tags.

7. SvenieShoarma

SvenieShoarma Registered

Just drove this track for the first time after I noticed it on Steam. Thank you Plickbadger!!!! Very nice (and hard) to drive!

8. karkai6

karkai6 Registered

Hi... I just downloaded this track and gave it a go, having driven at the real track for over an hour over the weekend...

I must say, its very good!!! I know its late, but a heartfelt thank you for having worked on this...

Cheers!!!

9. dadaboomda

dadaboomda Registered

Thank's a lot to PlickBadger. I use this track to train with kart junior and drifting with C6 ZR1 (try that's so fun).

Another version is it planned? (A dx11 version or anything)

Thank you ;)

10. PlickBadger

PlickBadger Registered

I wish I had time to even drive a SIM these days. It's not in the cards for me for now. I'm happy to provide source files or anything else needed if they want to make updates. I simply just don't have the time - my apologies

11. pkelly

pkelly Registered

No apologies needed. Hope your generous offer is accepted by one who can update. May your future hold time for simming ;-)