[REL] rFactor2 Log Analyzer ver. 2. With offline and league Championship Manager

Discussion in 'Other' started by Nibo, Apr 15, 2015.

1. ganzoni

ganzoni Registered

If i translate it, is it possible for you to include it?

2. Nibo

Nibo Registered

Right now I have no time to do internationalization for multiple languages, sorry. Its theoretically possible with web2py, I`ll have to mark every string for translation, (which will slow down page rendering) and its just too much text everywhere. And even if I don`t mark every word, but just the top menu, I`ll still need to write interface(for users) to support selecting of different languages.

I can quickly substitute some words if you provide me with translation and their page address/location (like top menu, some other words on some pages, not many), compile this and send you this special version. But if I`ll ever release an update and you will want to install it over, translation will be gone. I don`t plan any immediate updates, so maybe its ok for you.

3. ganzoni

ganzoni Registered

That's really nice, thanks.

Results Viewer => Resultats sessions
    Records => Hotlaps
    Championship mgr => Classements

4. Nibo

Nibo Registered

5. ganzoni

ganzoni Registered

Wow very fast!!!!

Thanks a lot, it works.:)

6. Taris Henrique

Taris Henrique Registered

Hello @Nibo . Thanks for your hard work.

We are using your system at our league. http://gridbr.cloudns.cc/championships/championship?cid=1

If possible send to us a translation please. I will send some words in portuguese
    PS. You can translate only few words.

Driver Standings = Classificação de Pilotos
    Team Standings = Classificação de Equipes
    Driver = Piloto
    Team = Equipe
    Standings = Classificação
    Driver Stats = Estatísticas dos Pilotos
    Car Stats = Estatísticas dos Carros
    Notes = Notas

Legend = Legenda
    1st Place = 1º Colocado
    2nd Place = 2º Colocado
    3rd Place = 3º Colocado
    Finished in points = Terminou nos pontos
    Finished outside points = Terminou sem pontuar
    Did not start the race = Não largou
    Did not finish the race = Não terminou a corrida
    Did not attend the race = Não correu
    Worst result, will not count = Pior resultado, pontuação descartada
    Manual points correction = Pontuação corrigida manualmente

7. Nibo

Nibo Registered

Taris Henrique likes this.
  8. Taris Henrique

Taris Henrique Registered

9. The Iron Wolf

The Iron Wolf Registered

First of all, thanks for such a nice tool. Really useful.

I am wondering, how does the tool decide which color to show for tire wear, do you mind sharing thresholds? It looks like red is starting around 40-50% wear. Also, how consistent is this accross various series, tire types, are they all shown red around that wear (in HUD and Log Analyzer). Thanks.

10. Nibo

Nibo Registered

The Iron Wolf, Log Analyzer is not connected to in-game HUD in any way, rF2 HUD tire wear color coding and my does not match.

Color for lines in "Tire life & wear, %" column I just picked by trial and error a range from green color at 100% tire life to red color at 0% tire life. At what percentage green turns to red specifically I don`t know, formula for HEX color string in javascript is "#CC"+toHex((70+tire_life_left_this_lap*170).toFixed())+"33", where tire_life_left_this_lap is in range 0...1.

Color for tire wear square indicators is more specific. It goes to max red at 5%(or more) wear per lap. Its green at 0% wear per lap.

Colors are not connected to car types and series, I just take wear range from log file and range is always the same 0...100%. You can tell it is always consistent.

The Iron Wolf likes this.
  11. The Iron Wolf

The Iron Wolf Registered

Could you tell me which logs are you reading for non-dedi case, is it only under logs\Results or is there anything else? I would like to improve tire wear messages in the tool called Crew Chief, and for current simplified solution I'd like to pick some reasonable thresholds for minor/major/worn out wear. Ideal solution will be when/if S397 exposes additional information via internals model, but that's another story :)

Appreciate your help.

12. Nibo

Nibo Registered

All logs (from online and offline sessions) go into Log\Results directory. If you want to read them for your app, note that logs are created only when user exits offline session or server closes online session. They are not created "live".

The Iron Wolf likes this.
  13. ganzoni

ganzoni Registered

We use rf2la for Automobilista.

In your screenshots i saw a tab called "Stints" is normal that i don't see it with automobilista?[​IMG]

An other question did you planned to add a "live" section (status from server, who is running now, ...)

14. Nibo

Nibo Registered

ganzoni, did you fill-in your name when you first started r2la? The field is labeled "If you use r2la with rFactor1 or Automobilista enter your ingame name here". Then, if r2la finds that name in some log, it will show Stints for that name. DEDI mode should be OFF.

I`m not doing anything with live info. That requires making plugins in C++ for rF2 to collect live data. Except if new UI and API from S397 will provide some easy way to collect that data, then maybe I look at that.

15. The Iron Wolf

The Iron Wolf Registered

16. Nibo

Nibo Registered

The Iron Wolf, thanks. My knowledge on how to access shared memory is limited (basically non-existent). I googled it for python and didn`t find easy examples. I didn`t have plans to expand r2la with real-time data anyway. Maybe sometime in the future I`ll research this more.

17. The Iron Wolf

The Iron Wolf Registered

It is not as complicated as it sounds, just a matter of reading a file and mapping it to some data structure. One person on that thread used python to read data that way, and I provided C# example. But of course, first of all the question is - is this even necessary, or needed? Not everything should be done just because it is possible.

A side question, maybe you've noticed it while working on log analyzer - at which level of tire wear AI is pitting usually?

18. Nibo

Nibo Registered

I didn`t notice that, because I usually run just alone on track or short races with AI (up to 20 min), they never pit. My guess would be that they might not pit because of tire wear at all and only pit for fuel, but that`s just speculation.

19. TOCA2FREAK

TOCA2FREAK Registered

Been getting some errors with results. Click here and you will see the qual result has an error dated "2017_10_12_20_57_56-89Q1"

Error code:
    Code:
    Traceback (most recent call last):
      File "D:\web2py_2.14.6/applications/r2la/modules\la_core.py", line 81, in import_logs
      File "D:\web2py_2.14.6/applications/r2la/modules\la_rfparser2.py", line 370, in importXML
    TypeError: int() argument must be a string or a number, not 'NoneType'
    I have attached xml file too here.

20. Nibo

Nibo Registered

Automobilista puts junk attribute "number" into driver`s <Lap ..> tag if driver is disqualified in qualy for completing more laps than allowed. In that log there are 2 drivers disqualified. Open log with some text editor (Notepad++, Atom) and remove lines 314 and 342 completely (they look like "<Lap number="5"></Lap>"). Save changes to file. Then refresh r2la to reload log.