Resume from replay trouble

Discussion in 'Technical & Support' started by bhendrik, Oct 4, 2017.

1. bhendrik

bhendrik Registered

I play mostly offline enduranceraces with the ai. I like long races, but because i have to sleep sometimes, i quit the game and the other day i resume from replay. I can overcome the fact that when you do resume from replay, you have to set your brake balance again, because that's a quick ingame reset. Mij preferred wing setting i can adjust when entering the pits. I sidepass that because i quit the game when i´m do to come in to the pits in 1 or 2 laps. What i can´t fix is resuming from replay in a 12 hour race after 6 or 7 hours. No mather what i do, i won´t load. It is fine when resuming after 2 or 3 hours, but after 6 or 7 hours it won´t load again. The only option i have left is quiting the game by ctl alt del. Response after doing that is `rfactor 2 is not reacting, so after that i shut down rfactor 2 complete. Am i the only one who have trouble with this?

2. Eric Moinet

Eric Moinet Registered

You should Assign your own setup as Default for the car for this race.

3. bhendrik

bhendrik Registered

Thanks, i will try that. Just discoverd that in resume from replay my carfully setup bop settings for all the cars aren’t loading. So the ai car that was leading the race - because of my bop settings before resuming from replay- is dropping down the order after resuming from replay. And the car that was last, suddenly is very vast. So i asume the bop is not loading from replay. Don’t know about the talent files though