16laps @the Nurburgring... The Challenge is all yours :)

Discussion in 'Online Racing Discussion' started by B. Gant, Aug 13, 2017.

1. B. Gant

B. Gant Registered

Evening Drivers. I'd like to invite anyone interested to our annual event at the Nurburgring. The event is hosted by the SimRaceAlliance. The Race will be on August 26th. Every year we host a GT enduro around this famous track to test not only speed, but a drivers ability to endure. All Finishers are Winners at the Nordschleife.

Full Details Here: http://www.usf1racing.com/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?f=50&t=2354

The SimRaceAlliance is just a collection of leagues who put name aside, so that we all can have large grids for special events. If This goal interest any other admins, please contact me so that we may work together.

Here are some times listed in registration for drivers around the globe.
    SERVER NAME = SimRaceAlliance @Nurburgring
    August 26th 2017
    Warmup: 1pm EST USA
    Race Start:
    3pm (EASTERN USA)
    12pm (WESTERN USA)
    8pm (United Kingdom)
    9pm (France)
    4am (Tokyo) (Next Day)
    5am (Melbourne) (Next Day)

SRA Members
    FiHS-F1E-SRH-USF1-VOR

[​IMG]

2. B. Gant

B. Gant Registered

After Weekend 2 of registration....

7 Confirmed Registered Drivers. 11 Drivers with Completed Laps.

8:31.4 Top Time for GTE Class
    11:01.7 Top Time for GTC **Will Likely Move this class from event. No entries thus far**

Surprisingly No ferrari or porsche drivers as of yet. :confused: Don't focus on hotlap times. Yes it will determine starting position, but the Nurburgring is about consistency. Find a pace where you will keep it on track for the race.

Race Updates
    * Time Scale for the race has been increased to decrease the amount of time drivers are doing laps during evening. Headlights don't work to well in that zone between daylight/night.

SimRaceAlliance
    FiHS - F1E - SRH - USF1 - VOR

3. Christopher Snow

Christopher Snow Registered

Planning to run this, but my USF1 email activation hasn't arrived (pending review?) so I can't sign up yet.

4. B. Gant

B. Gant Registered

Hey Chris. My apologies, been away from my gaming rig for a few days. its done.

Because of the low registration we've adjusted race distance to 7 laps.

5. Christopher Snow

Christopher Snow Registered

Thank you, Mr. Gant. I was hoping you would look in again.
    I saw the 7L, thx, and I will certainly register once I figure out which car I'm going to drive, so figure on at least a +1 to your current field.
    I'll hope this is just a warmup for a later 16 lapper (maybe a few weekends out?)...or maybe a 1000km. Been a while since I last ran one of those at Nurb. That was in rFactor 1, in fact, in a Porsche 908.... :D

If we would need a co-driver for that sort of thing (as before) I'm pretty sure I could find one. In fact, I think I will PM my old co-driver (like Mr. Uyan and myself, he is also a member at CMS) for that one...to make him aware of THIS one.

6. Led566

Led566 Registered

Can't join: Missing virtual cmp CorvettePCLights v1.0.
    Any clue?