Hope for the Logitech G29?

Discussion in 'Technical & Support' started by gelani, Aug 1, 2017.

1. gelani

gelani Registered

Excuse my terrible english, but there it goes. Again:

I know, I know. Not the best wheel in the market, but the only one feasible option to buy down here in my great country where democracy has died, if you're not a millionaire.

Can we hope for a fix to the autorotation problem in the Logitech G29 soon? Don't wanna keep going out of the game to change the rotation in the profiler anymore. I know it has been treated in other threads around here. But looks like the subject has stopped being talked about.

2. br444m

br444m Registered

Forcing rFactor to 32 bit mode may fix it (it did for me, using a T300RS). Although that may introduce other compatilibility issues.

3. muz_j

muz_j Registered

4. Bangyi

Bangyi Registered

This problem is here for a year now. I posted what muz_j linked. I wrote that in June. This problem started at least one year ago. ONE YEAR. I read this about in other forums and if its true they just need to update the logitech SDK and that would fix the problem. Annoy the devs till they ban us or fix the goddamn problem. Shame i played more than two hours so i cant get my refund but boy i would be glad to refund it. Fanboys will say ohh just lock to the correct rotation at the driver... I say go to hell and please FIX THIS ISSUE!!!!!!