Poll: Real Racing experience?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Stan, Jul 31, 2017.

?

Real Racing experience?

1. Yes

2. No

Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. Stan

Stan Registered

Hi guys, just wondering, how many of the rf2 user base have real racing experience? The minimum requierment would be at least official karting race. Thanks in advance for voting.

P.S.: Your vote is private.

Last edited: Jul 31, 2017
  2. Rastas

Rastas Registered

Making assistance in rally counts? :rolleyes:

3. Filip

Filip Registered

Surviving a Subaru Impreza rolling crash as a passenger in a drunken show ride during bachelor party counts?

4. aguy0523

aguy0523 Registered

Competed in an amateur regional league but it was for sport bikes - 600cc. Had a lot of fun but it cost too much and I had to stop. Racing cars is even more of an expenditure.

I've done carting a couple of times with someone else's vehicle. That was awesome! Lol. Seriously, try it if you ever get the chance, even if it's a go-kart family fun place, do it.

5. Stan

Stan Registered

Thank you guys for your answers, in fact, what is interesting me, it's how many users are able to judge how a car react drived on the limit; being in an official competition, means that you actually have a "judicious" judgment of what a fast lap is. Competiton wise!

@Rastas Can't really count it, but if you used the public road too, maybe you can see the gap between racing rythm and just driving fast!

@Filip Surely not, you were probably too drunk to remember the experience...

@aguy0523 Regional league is already a very competitive level, so you know what "Time Attack" really stands for.

Last edited: Jul 31, 2017
  6. Rastas

Rastas Registered

Driving here for almost 21 years,mechanic at 20,i have 39,no experience in driving racing cars(driving a few metters only),only working on them,but that doesnt make me an expert hehe :D

7. Zizza

Zizza Registered

not at huge experience for me, just 2 race in karting and some rally, in some case as co-pilot in a Lancia Delta 4WD... but for work i make asphalt all day :p

8. Stan

Stan Registered

@Rastas At least a car expert :rolleyes:!

@Zizza If you were Goodwin, Badoer or Balboni, "asphalt all day" could be a very valuable experience :).

9. Zizza

Zizza Registered

@Stan ahah unfortunately not... i work in an Asphalt production plant... and in these days, here was like working in hell... today was 40 degree celsius:eek:

10. Klouczech

Klouczech Registered

11. Alex72

Alex72 Registered

Driven a few cool cars, karts and bikes on tracks unofficially. At least i have a feel of whereabouts it should feel. :)