SOLVED Triple Monitor

Discussion in 'rFactor 2 Support' started by nostal, Jul 13, 2017.

1. nostal

nostal Registered

Hallo,

ich spiele mit dem Gedanken meinen 32" Zoll Monitor den ich zur Zeit an meinem rf2 nutze, durch zwei weitere zu ergänzen, weil ich mir davon erhoffe das dass Gefühl der Geschwindigkeit dadurch gesteigert wird und es auch leichter wird die Einlenkpunkte für Kurven zu finden.

Meine Frage ist nun: Ist es zwingend erforderlich drei gleiche Monitore oder TV's dafür zu benutzen?
    Ich habe hier zwei gleiche 32 Zoll Sharp LED TV's mit Full HD Auflösung und 60 Hz und einen 32 Zoll JVC LED TV mit Full HD Auflösung und 100 Hz. Meine Idee war oder ist jetzt, den JVC in der Mitte zu plazieren und die beiden Sharp rechts und links. Wäre das so möglich?

Eine zweite Frage wäre, wie und woran kann man die drei Monitore am besten montieren? Als Sitz benutze ich zur Zeit einen alten Playseat an dem ich meine CSP und CSW montiert habe und der Monitor hängt an einer ausziebahren Halterung an der Wand gleich davor. Die Ständer die man in der Bucht erwerben kann sind mir mit 200 Teuronen doch etwas zu teuer und nehmen mir auch zu viel Platz eine. Ideal wäre eine Erweiterung der Wandhalterung, so etwa habe ich aber im Internet noch nicht gefunden. Wie habt ihr das gelöst?

2. Drathuu

Drathuu Registered

Googley Translate =

Hello,

I play with the idea of my 32 "inch monitor which I am currently using on my rf2, by adding two more, because I hope that the feeling of the speed is thereby increased and it is also easier to find the turning points for curves.

My question is now: Is it absolutely necessary to use three identical monitors or TV's for it?
    I have here two identical 32 inch Sharp LED TV's with Full HD resolution and 60 Hz and a 32 inch JVC LED TV with Full HD resolution and 100 Hz. My idea was or is now to place the JVC in the middle and the two Sharp right and left. Would that be possible?

A second question would be how and how can the three monitors be mounted best? As a seat I currently use an old Playseat on which I have mounted my CSP and CSW and the monitor hangs on a Aussehalten holder on the wall just before it. The stands you can buy in the bay are with 200 Teuronen but a bit too expensive and take me too much space. Ideal would be an extension of the Wandhalterung, so I have however not found in the Internet yet. How did you solve it?

3. Drathuu

Drathuu Registered

To be honest i never had 3 different monitors, so cant comment.. Hopefully someone else can advise.

4. Boldaussie

Boldaussie Registered

The monitors/tv's you have should work without any problems although the max Hz will be 60 including the 100 hz monitor. I have run 2 x 24" monitors with a 27' center and now run 3 x 27'" with different refresh rates as you have..this is with AMD graphics card. My center monitor has freesync and the other 2 side monitors don't... use display port if possible, especially for your center monitor

5. nostal

nostal Registered

Es ist vollbracht! Den Ständer für die Monitore habe ich mir aus Aluprofilen von Motedis gebaut, nach einer Vorlage aus dem Internet. Super stabil und variabel was die Monitorgrößen, so wie auch die Ausrichtung der Monitore betrifft, ist allerdings etwas größer geworden als gedacht und nimmt viel Platz ein. Fahren macht aber so viel mehr Spaß!

Attached Files:

Last edited: Aug 19, 2017
    SimonJ and marmagas like this.